Sign in to follow this  
rubber-man

World Cup 2014/2018

Australia were unreal from the 20th to 70th minute. But defensive lapses and tiredness in the end got them. Leckie was a real livewire, suprised the shit out of me. Cahil has scored in three world cups in a row.. now thats something!

That Spain match kinda reminded me of the Barça-Bayern CL semis match couple of years ago

yes. and the recent Bayern-Real Madrid one in Munich.

but i don't think the Netherlands were as good as Bayern or Real Madrid in either of those, really

in fact, as bad as Spain is looking right now, i'm pretty sure they won't get very far either.

Does anyone have a good stream for the matches that will work here in the US? I'll be without a TV today and kind of want to watch these games.

Edit: Please :flowers:

Does anyone have a good stream for the matches that will work here in the US? I'll be without a TV today and kind of want to watch these games.

Edit: Please :flowers:

Do you have an email address from your internet/TV provider? If you (or your room mates/parents/etc) are paying for ESPN then you can log into their streaming app. Would be better quality than anything else

Australia were unreal from the 20th to 70th minute. But defensive lapses and tiredness in the end got them. Leckie was a real livewire, suprised the shit out of me. Cahil has scored in three world cups in a row.. now thats something!

They were a bit one dimensional (lets get in behind the wingbacks and cross to cahill) but I was really surprised with how well they played. Scared Chile for most of that match