Sign in to follow this  
eeeezypeezy

RuPaul's Drag Race

I'm only vaguely familiar with NeNe Leakes and Gigi Gorgeous. Alyssa Edwards and Jasmine Masters are queens from previous seasons of the show (5/All Stars 2 for Alyssa and 7 for Jasmine).

Sofia Vergara is one of the stars of Modern Family. And that MS Paint artwork of Cynthia as her is some really next-level shit.

Yeah a split used to be like a "oh fuck" moment every time but now it's old hat. Seems like the judges are favoring performances that embody the spirit of the song over performances that rely solely on technically impressive acrobatics/dancing. Doing both at once is the holy grail.

Although one of the best lipsyncs in the whole series to date imo was when Latrice Royale did "you make me feel like a natural woman," and she barely moved in it.

Kindergarten Plop likes this

At least no one has taken their wig off this season.

My favorite lipsync will probably always be Manila doing MacArthur Park :wub: Carmen and Raja's from that season was amazing, too. And the Raven/Jujubee lipsync is one of the only redeeming parts of the first All Stars, even if it's technically a terrible performance.

eeeezypeezy likes this

Local Man Adamant That He Hates RuPaul's Drag RaceLocal Man Adamant That He Hates RuPaul's Drag Race

The Tramore man makes sure to let everyone know that he has no interest in cross-dressing or transvestism or drag performance or whatever it is that Drag Race is about before quickly changing the subject to sports, unless someone wants to talk about how Latrice Royale was robbed in season 4.

“No, I can’t stand that show. They’re all gay, probably” said Kerrihan, watching another episode to make sure he hates it.

“I’m straight so I watch straight shows. That’s just how things go. I can’t enjoy all these fantastic-looking drag performers sassing the fuck out of each other all the time, lip-sync battling to the death to save their spot on the show. Nah, as soon as I get through this episode, I’m going to watch the Angelus nine times then go have a big cry”.

Kerrihan was heard to explain ‘ooh, you bitch’ nine times throughout the latest episode of Drag Race, followed by exclamations of ‘just so we’re clear, I hate this show’.

IJhlvq-V5omVp9ZUWYXLdV9hqxe9WpUMDYfWmR7Z

[–]lukendyerPeppermint[S] 245 points 6 hours ago 

Aja is the queen of clubs

Peppermint is the queen of heart and love

Sasha is the queen of diamonds because she's expensive, bejewelled and beautiful

Alexis is the queen of spades because she's spent the last three episodes digging her own grave

mnemosyne likes this