Mogi67

Radiohead LP9

how bad did u fuck up itt  

48 members have voted

1. 1. how bad did u fuck up itt

• extremely bad (for luke)
    • not that bad

I think I might've listened to the song before and not noticed that it's almost exactly the same song as Creep. But, it's the last song on a dreary, monotonous album, so it's likely that I didn't make it that far. But yes, I listened just now, and there's no mistaking it. I thought the Creep - Air That I Breathe similarity was there, but not striking. But the Get Free - Creep similarity is striking, like My Sweet Lord - He's So Fine striking.

psycho likes this

42 minutes ago, A Fine Bottle Of Wine said:

Yeah it’s hard to believe that no one in the entire writing/recording process said ‘hey this sounds a lot like that one Coldplay song’.

just popped in to say, i made this same dumbass joke to my friend

image.png.3172758ed2ab0932f0b61dbe42e8eb96.png

11 minutes ago, pentachris said:

I think I might've listened to the song before and not noticed that it's almost exactly the same song as Creep. But, it's the last song on a dreary, monotonous album, so it's likely that I didn't make it that far. But yes, I listened just now, and there's no mistaking it. I thought the Creep - Air That I Breathe similarity was there, but not striking. But the Get Free - Creep similarity is striking, like My Sweet Lord - He's So Fine striking.

correct

45 minutes ago, Dale Nixon said:

I mean, couldn't you say the same thing about Creep with "The Air That I Breathe"? this whole thing is fucking dumb. 

yeah, that's why radiohead pay royalties to the hollies!

1 minute ago, wahdiohead said:

i think it'd be great if every 20 years, The Air That I Breathe just keeps getting rewritten

someone should rip off the chorus next time, it's the only good part about that song!

It doesn't have to be intentional to be a ripoff tho. I subconsciously ripoff shit I've heard one time on the radio all the time and when i hear it again I realize that and go: "aww fuck" and throw it away.

No way in hell ldr never heard creep before in her life!

That being said, who gives a shit, stop suing for shitty old songs and make a new album that doesn't suck if you wanna make more money Thom.