Sign in to follow this  
Moon

Miscellaneous Games Discussion

idk battlefront has kinda always been battlefield with a star wars skin to an extent. There's still going to be heroes/villains in it and you can switch between third and first person and those are pretty much the only things I care about them keeping. 

Plus it looks like a good game that will be fun.

to be fair i haven't played a Battlefield game in years so I don't care as much, but I do know they're operating on the same engine now so it wouldn't surprise me to see some recycling

but yeah, its one i'll absolutely wait for reviews to roll in

re: arkham knight, seems like everyone hates the batmobile. even IGN that gave a 9.2 complained about it. still going to pick it up though regardless, looks amazing otherwise

PS - Gamespot's gripe that the writing is hamfisted or silly - have they even played the other arkham games

ZNIfPS5.png

Actually, this could be my favourite aspect about video games: There's no defining value. Civilization and FIFA goes on the same scale. GTA and Pong are ranked equally as essentials of the medium. It's not like movies where everything lasts 1.5 hours and 'tells a gripping story'. Or like music where an album has somewhere between 9 and 16 songs and they're guaranteed to be about "me" and "you" in some way or another.

not all movies tell a gripping story! (did you SEE elephant? no you didn't! you only saw PART of it! the elephant in the proverbial broom closet!)

and there's many albums of 8 songs or less (TKOL!) and ones of 17+ songs!!!

not all are about me and you!

check out walkmen - you & me!

ban ad hominems likes this

There's a new Platinum Games game. I've played Bayonetta, Vanquish and Metal Gear Rising and it seems like a well made and fun gameon the same quality as those.

Just wanted to mention it since Tony Hawk's 5 got attention in the thread and this Transformers game isn't a joke..