how often do u also get the chips + eat them all  

7 members have voted

1. 1. well

• every time
    • like maybe every other time
    • only very occasionally
    • literally never you enormous bastard

I'm so glad chipotlés are ubiquitous.

Colorado gave the world a lot of things: South Park, legal weed, Scott Hamilton, Don Cheadle, 16 Horsepower.

But I'm most proud of the burrito joint with ethically sourced ingredients.

:smug:

Edit: dammit.

:harcourt:

Well fuck.

Moon and c.i. like this

anyone familiar with noodles and co

They have these in Chicago. Pretty great, like Chipotle, but with noodle dishes (thai, Italian, Japanese, etc).

i usually get one of the thai dishes. tried an italian dish once and it was pretty ok too

it can be kinda pricey depending on what you get, but i think its a pretty good value overall as far as these better than fast food but not quite sitdown joints go.

i usually get the bigger size and no meat and i think its like 6.50 or something

i went to moes once but i dont remember anything at all about it so theres no reason to ever go back

I don't like it because it seems like the employees all have to yell "Welcome" at you when you walk in. Makes me want to just turn right around and leave.

anyone familiar with noodles and co

They have these in Chicago. Pretty great, like Chipotle, but with noodle dishes (thai, Italian, Japanese, etc).

i usually get one of the thai dishes. tried an italian dish once and it was pretty ok too

it can be kinda pricey depending on what you get, but i think its a pretty good value overall as far as these better than fast food but not quite sitdown joints go.

i usually get the bigger size and no meat and i think its like 6.50 or something

now that has to be saving money vs bringing lunch from home!!!

yeah we might have Moe's cater our wedding

;) just a lil in joke from the airing of grievances thread

it's good though, I've only had their catered buffet. the queso :cray:

moes queso is the blandest queso I've ever had I mean it's still melted cheese but there's so much better at any real restaurant. La fonda in ATL is my personal fav

Moe's is fine but I got way tired of it from going most Mondays for a long time it's right outside my building but I wish it was something else

Everyone I know in Atlanta thinks Moe's isn't that great except maybe on Mondays. Everyone always agrees willys is better, but obviously bell streeet is in another league

Chipotle carnitas are better than anything at willy's definitely. Their base ingredients are better but as mentioned in picky eating thread they put red onions in fucking everything so I really appreciate the topping choices at willys

I know I'm a broken record but Bell street keeps getting named best burrito in Atlanta by every publication that ventures to name one: http://www.thedailymeal.com/eat/here-s-best-burrito-atlanta

Also I was tiring my friend out talking about them then I finally got her to come on a scoutmob deal $14 for two specialty burritos and two Monday night brews. She was not expecting to be blown away especially when she realized the only vegetarian specialty option was broccoli potato and green chiles but she actually loved it! You can build your own w/other ingredients but this was just on the deal and apparently she was wary of broccoli in a burrito but she ended up loving the broccoli

its funny to watch cuz they fill the cup, put it in the bag, then dump another fucking cups worth on top

then of course theres the grease literally tearing through the paper bag as you eat