How often do u also get the chips at chipotle

how often do u also get the chips + eat them all  

7 members have voted

1. 1. well

• every time
    • like maybe every other time
    • only very occasionally
    • literally never you enormous bastard

no, she asked for honey and they grabbed some from the back and squeezed it right out on that thing, clearly she has it all figured out

meanwhile my dumb ass is always too nervous to ask for veggies AND chicken

finally worked up the courage to do this last night and was rewarded with a sloppy wet burrito that oozed bean juice all over the foil as soon as the lady wrapped it up :\

moose likes this

I went back to the old chipotle i worked at yesterdat and absolutely no one I know works there anymore

almost told them "hey, you don't know me but I used to be a pretty ok employee here"

i exclusively get bowls now though, in other news

I went back to the old chipotle i worked at yesterdat and absolutely no one I know works there anymore

almost told them "hey, you don't know me but I used to be a pretty ok employee here"

i exclusively get bowls now though, in other news

do you ask for a tortilla on the side though?

also, as a former chipotle employee, please tell me if chipotle employees hate when people do that

Tortilla on the side is kind of annoying yeah, I don't do it because like CI said, the tortilla is hella bad for you and I never really understood its purpose on the side, just buy chips if you need a vessel to your mouth. 

Hard tacos are still the most annoying thing you can buy though

Tortilla on the side is kind of annoying yeah, I don't do it because like CI said, the tortilla is hella bad for you and I never really understood its purpose on the side, just buy chips if you need a vessel to your mouth. 

Hard tacos are still the most annoying thing you can buy though

I get this, and I don't usually do it, but when I do, here is my reasoning - there is a lot of food in a burrito bowl, and I have zero willpower. and whenever I order a burrito it falls apart in my hands and I get real sad. when I get a bowl with my own tortilla I can scoop some of the bowl out into it, wrap it up 'n' eat that, and then put the rest of the bowl in the fridge for later. otherwise I just keep slowly picking at what's left until it's past the threshold of saving for later and I have to make the choice of gunning for it and eating the whole thing and feeling sick all day or throwing it out and not making the most of my chipotle dollars

i guess that's an ok reason to get on, but even then I feel like a few taco tortillas would work better but dont ever ask for that 

as for the other things, we've had a lot of weird requests so honey is def not out of the question, one woman asked for "small, unwrapped burritos" which took us forever to explain to her that she was describing a taco. 

The quesarito didn't reach the public till after I left, but I do know that if you ever want one, it's best to go at like 9 at night when it's virtually empty. My roommate made a few of them but would deny he knew what they were during the day for obvious reasons

as for the other things, we've had a lot of weird requests so honey is def not out of the question, one woman asked for "small, unwrapped burritos" which took us forever to explain to her that she was describing a taco. 

what :lol: 

it was worse than that too, because it started with me suggesting a taco, which she shot down then proceeded to point out the soft shell tacos and said "can you put what you'd put in a burrito, but in there. you don't have to wrap it, just a small unwrapped burrito"

i genuinely dont think she knew what a taco was

also yeah I have no idea why anyone would literally ever order tacos at chipotle - it's like getting a huge soda and asking for it in 3 small separate cups instead except the cups also have holes in the sides

if I actually want tacos I'm going to go to brooklyn and get them from some scrappy byob mexican place not fuckin' chipotle

ocean likes this