how often do u also get the chips + eat them all  

7 members have voted

1. 1. well

• every time
    • like maybe every other time
    • only very occasionally
    • literally never you enormous bastard

i'd say about 25% of the time, we just forget about quesadillas and they burn

other times, yeah it's one of the more inconvenient things, we had a separate press for quesadillas but i've seen some stores that don't and that must be horrible

A bowl (for here) is always the easiest, it requires almost zero work no matter what you get. I know for a fact that we put more food in a bowl too, half from relief and half because we need to fill the bowl. 2nd easiest is a burrito that doesn't have a lot of wet shit in it IE sour cream, hot salsa, pico, beans. That's gross anyway and even less fun to eat. 

Just follow these simple steps and you'll be swimming in subtle gratitude 

I think the only Chipotle near me closed when a construction crew accidentally demolished part of it while expanding the Moorestown Mall.  I might be thinking of Elevation Burger, though.

A bowl (for here) is always the easiest, it requires almost zero work no matter what you get. I know for a fact that we put more food in a bowl too, half from relief and half because we need to fill the bowl. 2nd easiest is a burrito that doesn't have a lot of wet shit in it IE sour cream, hot salsa, pico, beans. That's gross anyway and even less fun to eat. 

Just follow these simple steps and you'll be swimming in subtle gratitude 

ok so I tried this yesterday - ordered 3 tacos (1 soft 1 hard 1 combo [like my d*ck]) with mixed beans meat on the side and extra wet with a tripple dipple salsa ripple

somehow the burrito girl still didn't ask for my phone number and I'm kind of mad at you about this

i went to the chipotle at king of prussia mall and everything was slightly different enough to the point where I was just all around slightly annoyed. The fajita veggies were too heavy on peppers

the cheese was thick, almost spaghetti esque

they ran out of lettuce (????)

and the rice was slightly undercooked

still loved it tho, shameless

Guest Eat Shadows

why would a fish taco throb ash??? THINK before you post next time!

wahdan, do you know how accurate the calorie calculator is on chipotle's website?

it looks pretty accurate, im pretty sure the same info is posted on their menus in store

i mean, just look at a flour tortilla (300 calories, 10g of fat), it's not very flattering so I doubt they touch it very much and we never really tried to disguise Chipotle as "healthy" 

i do know they made a non processed version of queso salsa but did not sell it in stores because it was absolutely horrible for you

Tortilla on the side is kind of annoying yeah, I don't do it because like CI said, the tortilla is hella bad for you and I never really understood its purpose on the side, just buy chips if you need a vessel to your mouth. 

Hard tacos are still the most annoying thing you can buy though

i guess that's an ok reason to get on, but even then I feel like a few taco tortillas would work better but dont ever ask for that 

ok yeah I was about to ask about getting those, so too annoying? I mean they're free right and chips aren't but that's what makes it extra annoying huh

Ex Chipotle Employee AMA

lol yeah

I know the tortilla is bad for you but it's so delicious to me that it's like part of the point of going. I often eat half and save and then cut the other half up in a bowl and microwave it the next day