Crazy Disco Party

What Did You Have For Lunch Today (Official How Snappy Spin-Off)

ran out of tortillas so i basically had a burrito minus that

beans and rice and sour cream and salsa and tomato and jalapeño

p good

this type of meal is why I like to keep tortilla chips around for dipping !

My friend from way back was in town with his new baby and we were supposed to meet him for lunch but I totally forgot and we showed up late and I just had a snack of corn chips and guacomolé and then had fried ice cream.

Kinda pissed that I was charged $2.50 for the most disgusting iced tea ever. I mean, if it isn't real brewed, don't even sell it. That shit that comes out of a soda fountain is a monstrosity.

Cute baby. He lives in Arizona and his wife was complaining about the heat. To be fair, I don't think this restaurant had AC, or if it did it sure wasn't working well.

So tired.

More of a breakfast-brunch lunch than anything but hard-boiled eggs are my shit now so I made the lady and I egg sandwiches

Yummy crusty carrot bread toasted with melted gouda, egg cut up, salt n peppa, tomato slices, mixed greens, topped with avocado and hummus

B)

Tried a nice quick salad-lunchy place I never noticed before. Actually got soup and half panini lol but prob will go back. The actual atmosphere inside the place was HORRIBLE but I only intend to get takeout so whatever.

my coworker made me a sandwich the other day with granny smith apples, sunflower seeds, melted white cheddar, mixed greens, and honey mustard on toasted multigrain :rolleyes: was heavenly

70cpVHi.png

yesterday I went to the pizza/mediterranean place for the lunch buffet takeout thing where you get one large container and then you get to choose either a small salad container or a soup container. got lentil soup, some slices of pizza, and a few things from the buffet (pilaf, green beans with mushrooms, potatoes) yesterday I had half my pizza and half my soup for lunch, today I had the other half of each, and I still have the buffet stuff leftover lol

for how small my stomach is, I definitely get more of my moneys worth by taking home a fixed amount than by doing the "all you can eat" thing 

I'm having something called an international hotdog, which is basically a regular hot dog but it's on a steak roll and it's got saurkraut and guacamole and god knows what else all over it

I'm having something called an international hotdog, which is basically a regular hot dog but it's on a steak roll and it's got saurkraut and guacamole and god knows what else all over it

:explode: