PopTodd

Whatchya watching on Netflix?

The first two episodes seem like weird Family Guy wannabe shit, but by the end the characters get much deeper and you get this crazy exploration of depression and narcissism and etc.  I totally loved it. I even liked the early episodes more on a rewatch.

Guest Eat Shadows

The first two episodes seem like weird Family Guy wannabe shit, but by the end the characters get much deeper and you get this crazy exploration of depression and narcissism and etc.  I totally loved it. I even liked the early episodes more on a rewatch.

you will be severely disappointed then: http://www.theverge.com/2015/7/16/8977949/bojack-horseman-season-2-review-netflix

Yeah so far Bojack S2 has been great, at least as good as the first season in my opinion. I wonder if it'll follow a similar trajectory to season one, where the threads in place at the beginning start to deepen and you get some real gut punches by the end.  Even if it doesn't, though, it's still a really funny show and I like it.

Watched the first ep of a young doctor's notebook the other day, which I only realized while watching was an interpretation of Bulgakov by Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe. I wasn't surprised at the general course of events given that I've read his story, Morphine, which was based on the same sorts of personal experiences. I found it somewhat interesting but odd stylistically, think I'm reserving judgment for further watching  

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries s3 is up :wub:  i missed ep1 on tv but found everything here lol

said something about "my favorite show" referring to this and my bf was weirdly surprised to hear me call a show my "favorite" but even though I said it offhand it probably is my current fav at least 

so many damn classic episodes in the first however many seasons

though it'd be hard to know when to get the fuck OUT when it starts to turn to utter shit!

utter butter shit!

smolder / smugfeld!

the cop in the HOME episode was the guy from first wave

and the cop from the GREEN GLOWY BUG episode was the dude from monkey shines!

an experiment in fear!

we're not... who we are...

WE'RE NOT... WHO WE ARE!

(we r what we aren't!)

:ph34r:

Kenny ban ya!

:lol:

it's also be binteresting to see the ep with the dad from male cum in ze biddle / that other show ... the ear one!

drive faster!

trust no one mr. Muldoon!