PopTodd

Whatchya watching on Netflix?

9 minutes ago, psycho said:

wait til you see Kilgrave 

thinking about him still gives me a lady boner

Oh I finished the whole series a while ago. I liked it. Kilgrave was great. I actually felt like a bad human the few times I caught myself liking him. 

psycho likes this

Guest Eat Shadows
On 2/16/2016 at 10:46 AM, burgerlandorgy said:

oh man. the director is the guy behind Wonder Showzen, Xavier: Renegade Angel and Delocated. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Eat Shadows said:

oh man. the director is the guy behind Wonder Showzen, Xavier: Renegade Angel and Delocated. :lol: 

I liked the trailer and did now know it was the guy behind Wonder Showzen. One of the best and most underrated things ever. It used to terrify me at like 3am when I would get back to my parents house drunk and slightly stoned. 

Decided to give Chelsea Does a shot, since I love Chelsea Handler and documentaries.  Ended up watching all four episodes today :lol:  The one about Silicon Valley isn't very good but the other three are great.

13 hours ago, eeeezypeezy said:

Decided to give Chelsea Does a shot, since I love Chelsea Handler and documentaries.  Ended up watching all four episodes today :lol:  The one about Silicon Valley isn't very good but the other three are great.

I loved this. And agree Silicon was the weakest. I flew through the other three and I don't normally do that. 

Just started the new season of house of cards. It's a little more low key than I was expecting it to be, after one episode. Looks like they're going to take the race for the Democratic nomination through the whole season. 

I'm on the third episode of this new Netflix-produced Trailer Park Boys season. Seems actually OK at the very least. I think it's a bit of a rebound  so far after the last couple. On episode 3 right now, and it kind of feels old school considering the great decline in this show.

In a bit of disappointing news, it seems Bubbles got himself in trouble today:  http://pagesix.com/2016/04/02/bubbles-from-trailer-park-boys-arrested-for-domestic-battery/

I just KNEW that guy looked retarded!

sure enough those that speak loudest against such things are the ones that do said things!

what a retard!

that show always sucked!

and everyone involved too!

9 minutes ago, dunderhead said:

We just finished Master of None and I thought it was pretty good and worth my time. Is it bad if some of the relationship stuff hit really close to home?

season 2 can't come fast enough

and yes, it hit home with me many times

38 minutes ago, dunderhead said:

We just finished Master of None and I thought it was pretty good and worth my time. Is it bad if some of the relationship stuff hit really close to home?

yeah there was a lot of stuff that was extremely relatable. especially me being the "dirty one" and him being super neat lol. the thing is they really did throw a lot of stuff at the wall in a pretty short timeframe so it's not surprising that some of it sticks. I mean if I had one complaint I think we both sort of wished it went more in depth into some things rather than trying to touch on everything at breakneck speed but I think that's just how people make shows these days for the ADD audience?

anyway watched Sherlock ep 1 a few days ago on a whim. it's good and I'm looking forward to more but there were def some things that seemed off and I'm glad that I could do a quick search and read some posts on Reddit that validated me. one thing in particular was telegraphed so hard to me that I literally couldn't believe Sherlock wouldn't notice 

5 hours ago, Parrot said:

Nope. I find a lot of these stupid millennial shows are too on the nose and too real lately. 

Agreed, though "relatability" has never really been high on my list of things I look for in a TV show anyway so idk

Guest Eat Shadows

Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox is messed up. I recommend not looking into it before watching but Wonder Woman does a fucked up beheading and murders some children. It's mostly a Flash / Batman story though. 

13 hours ago, mnemos said:

holy shit, the montage of gretchen making her own decisions in episode four of kimmy schmidt was killer

mikey and titus are super sweet too

This part more than anything else in the show (other than Jacqueline's obvious similarity to Jenna Maroney) reminded me of 30 Rock