PopTodd

Whatchya watching on Netflix?

1 hour ago, Lights said:

He's got it in his head that he doesn't like it and he will NOT be swayed!

That is very true! Just looks a bit too blokey for me. Three identical men plus DeVito? No thanks.

I didn't think it would be so popular on here either, I watched a bit of a second clip from that top six and it was another haha rape one like the first. Didn't think that would be getting lols on The Annex in 2018!

5 minutes ago, Tor said:

I watched a few of the first eps but never really connected with the characters at all so now I'm watching Veronica Mars and iZombie instead and lovin' it

There are LOADS of VM (Veronica Mars) actor cameos in iZ (iZombie), it is very special indeed. I think Keith Mars is directing an upcoming episode too.

Just now, Tor said:

if there's anything I don't like about it, it would be that the guy who play Major is the most bland mcbland face dude I've ever seen to the point that if I grew up with him as my father my entire life I still wouldn't be able to recognize him on the street.

:lol: Everyone thinks this. Just wait though. I wanted to smash his face in for ages but there's a point where it clicks and you get on his side.

I'm way into season 2! I feel like smashing his face would be futile because he looks like an android without feelings and it wouldn't give me any satisfaction whatsoever. He's like an NPC in a football pub.

He's nowhere near as bad as

Spoiler

Peyton, she fucking suuuuuucks!

I think once you accept that he's a dull mopey bastard and that the actor is well aware of how he appears and is in on the joke, he becomes much more loveable. I enjoy how pathetic his romance storylines and decisions are, and his sad little face.

psycho likes this

Spoiler

eh, Peyton is better, not much but at least acceptable. I think that I know several guys who are Major-level soulless in real life as well doesn't help. I really can't stand people who's unaware that they're alive. Biggest zombie on the show isn't a zombie!

Kindergarten Plop likes this

2 hours ago, Parrot said:

Anyone watch The End of the Fucking World? I ended up getting through it on my week off. It's only eight 20 minute episodes. I enjoyed it for what it was. :) 

Fun little romp :) I enjoyed it. 

Parrot likes this