Klee

Official Mra Red Pill Thread

MRA is just men complaining about being knocked off their privileged fucking high horses. It's not that anyone's infringing on their rights, it's just that they've been in a position of dominance for thousands of years and now shit's getting real and men can't fucking deal with it. People are sad, sad creatures. No one's taking away your rights and you are not oppressed, you're just being cut down to size.

Maybe if people were less dumb and less willing to let engrained social ideals that are fucking stupid in the first place drive their world view... ugh. I don't know, all I know is that I hate this fucking MRA shit. It just seems like a bunch of people griping about not having everything handed to them anymore. Fucking stupid.

Moon, zuval, mnemosyne and 1 other like this

Yeah it's like...backhanded compliments, to trigger her daddy issues so she'll glom onto you as the source of all her feelings of worth or something.

It's insane to begin with and if it ever works it's abusive.

someone should tell straight men that attractive women don't usually get showered with compliments and free drinks when they go out

well at least that doesn't happen in this city. but I've had several men say to my face that I'd be a lot more attractive if I worked out more

incidentally those men were eastern european so that's where the hate comes from I guess

Sorry! To be fair, gay men can be awful, too. I'm just really confused and offended by a lot of things in this thread.

my roommate is gay and loathes women, it's really bizarre and a little unsettling

I don't think it's an "epidemic" but it's relatively common?

my roommate is gay and loathes women, it's really bizarre and a little unsettling

I don't think it's an "epidemic" but it's relatively common?

Yeah, I've seen this on a few occasions =/ I think it usually has something to do with either resentment and jealousy or mommy issues, if you want to get reductive. Lesbian and bi-phobia are also issues.

I don't have any problem with lesbians but I don't have any lesbian friends, because we have like NOTHING in common, it's weird.

My boss is a lesbian and we have a good working rapport, but any time the conversation turns to personal stuff or whatever it's like we're speaking different languages.

Gay men and lesbians are natural allies, but we kind of have nothing to do with each other other than the whole 'we're all gay here" thing.

some dude tried to neg my girlfriend once at a bar while I was sitting next to her, talking to her

he didn't look like the platonic ideal of pathetic MRA, but he looked like he shit his pants when she pointed out that she was there with her boyfriend (and I'm by no means intimidating)

doesn't mean negging wouldn't be a real thing that people do. hopefully people who watch that show use the behaviors of the main characters (but esp. Howard) as a guide of how NOT to act