the dude

The Star Wars Thread

some guy on my FB was bitching because there's a stormtrooper that doesn't look like jango fett

and i was like dude almost all clones were phased out in place of volunteers by the time of episode IV

fucking dumb ass nerd

I didn't realize some people on the web were making a big deal out of a black storm trooper but apparently that's the case

Scheisse.

How many people were seriously saying this?

Not many. But some are claiming it creates a plot hole  :lol: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2855363/Star-Wars-actor-John-Boyega-responds-black-Stormtrooper-controversy-new-teaser-unveiled.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

every real star wars fan would know that the Jango Fett clone troopers were gradually phased out after the Clone Wars due to the Kamino clone rebellion, which caused the emperor to realize obtaining clones from one source was a bad idea. stormtroopers even in the original films are made up of human recruits and clones from other templates.

fucking DUH

mnemosyne likes this

every real star wars fan would know that the Jango Fett clone troopers were gradually phased out after the Clone Wars due to the Kamino clone rebellion, which caused the emperor to realize obtaining clones from one source was a bad idea. stormtroopers even in the original films are made up of human recruits and clones from other templates.

fucking DUH

http://www.clickhole.com/article/6-easter-eggs-you-might-have-missed-star-wars-trai-1518?utm_campaign=default&utm_medium=ShareTools&utm_source=facebook

:o

5. The Pizzatron Is Back!

1280.jpg

Who could forget this moment? Yup, the Pizzatron is totally back! And the new robotoppings look amazing!

Palo and eeeezypeezy like this

even if they are fake it's fun to be all caught up in this.

It's been a while before any of these exciting 'are these rumors real or fake' type of things have gone down for me