zuval

What Are You Having For Dinner Tonight?

We're going to a friends' house and grilling burgers, veggies, and bacon-wrapped asparagus. I made homemade rolls and my friend made ice cream. It's going to be great.

That sounds nice.

We had a bbq at the weekend, invited Michael's parents over. The weather here has been INCREDIBLE.

A "joke" that certain people were following me around repeating. Why do that? Isn't there a rule not to bring atease drama here? Sheesh.

there is that rule but the trigger for action isn't featherlight.

I have no idea what that's in reference to but it seems harmless enough for now.

the ball of wasabi was actually brown :o I was a little drunk and was all "oh what's that I wanna eat that"

realized my mistake 5 seconds in but I didn't wanna spit it out because i was in a nice restaurant so I just quietly swallowed the wasabi and cried a little on the inside

Mmmm.... schnitzel.... 

Richard, I want to eat food with you.

There is a German restaurant / micro brewery near my work. It's a great other option .. oh, and :tip:

the ball of wasabi was actually brown :o I was a little drunk and was all "oh what's that I wanna eat that"

realized my mistake 5 seconds in but I didn't wanna spit it out because i was in a nice restaurant so I just quietly swallowed the wasabi and cried a little on the inside

So proper of you.