zuval

What Are You Having For Dinner Tonight?

The food on Qantas on the way here to Australia was not terrible, mainly I appreciated the movies and real-time maps on the screen in front of you, the free unlimited booze, and the cute little containers/packages everything came in.

What kind of chicken curry? So many different curries. My favorite is Panang. Something about that mix of spice with the coconut milk is just to die for. The spicier the better, obviously.

how about a week late answer?

it's yellow curry, chicken, tomato sauce, coconut milk, some cherry peppers, onion, then snap pea pods at the very end. pour it all over rice, it's great.

yesterday we smoked a pork butt on the grill for 7 hours, today we're having the leftovers with some bbq sauce on sandwiches.

Our favourite is one that you rub some tarragon and seeded mustard over chicken pieces (I usually just cut up a breast) before cooking. For the sauce you cook diced onion, bacon then and add some butter, cream, more seeded mustard, more tarragon and then put the cooked chicken pieces in it and simmer a while. Then serve with a mixed potato/sweet potato mash. Nom.

zuval likes this

so wait all cobbs dont have avocado? literally never had a cobb without avocado, if i was given one i would throw it on the ground

I think a typical Cobb salad's main ingredients are ham, egg, and corn. Could be wrong.

They're like smaller and oval shaped cherry tomatoes.

I had a cheddar and yellow pepper omelette.

My first thought was that maybe it was just another name for the same thing.

I'm not a big fan of cherry tomatoes anyway.