📚☕H🍎📚

Last movie you watched

Image result for we are still here poster

dug this one, starts as a typical haunted house story, shifts towards some lovecraftian horror. The acting and deaths were campy and didn't take itself too seriously, I think at one point the old man character even goes "lotta history in this ol house."  A solid, but unspectacular watch

I just came in here to post about that very same film...

v1.bTsxMjM0NTY3NTtqOzE3NjAyOzEyMDA7NjM5O

Ive been so hyped for this ever since seeing the trailer back in October or whenever it was. I got kind of nervous that it wouldn’t live up to my expectations but damn, did it ever. A sparkling script (couple of bum notes mind you), great performances and a plot that expertly navigated the easy options for something more interesting. Excellent stuff.

Got dragged along to The Greatest Showman. Not great, not great at all...the songs were very weird...in fact the weirdest part was that there were songs at all, I didn't even realise it was a musical from the trailer! I thought it was a Prestige type film :lol: 3 Lights out of 10.

image.jpeg.ea43ac07968e10f1065b84c95f662a15.jpeg

this owned. a dude walks around NYC carrying his detached siamese twin brother in a wicker basket. chaos ensues! the monster looked and sounded hilarious and it built to a dope ending. cannae w8 to watch 2and 3

image.jpeg.0038d91100e5b5ce1a7dfab91f5964db.jpeg

not sure this needed a sequel but it was fun enough. the plot involves maguc sunglasses so its best if i don't attempt to summarize it. haim working at a sex store called condomania was a highlight