Eeeezy, did you take that as an insult or some other kind of hostility? I'm literally just asking because I was called a communist fagggot and it seems completely counterintuitive to what I was arguing. I'm just doing some fieldwork here, not because of your sexuality but because I cannot assume others here comment passionately on political Youtube videos.
Also, I really don't know what the deal with fagggots or communists are. I mean, they are supposed to be an issue or something? They're just people like anyone's granma. It's nothing special and we need to get together under common law as a species and not go against anyone's granma.

edit: I really don't want this to be made out to be anything special. I'm just asking eeeezy on insight on the [communist + fagggot] combo. I don't know what to expect, but maybe you, eeeezy, have some anecdote or something. Others are welcome to weigh in too. Like, can you tell me something about it? I thought it was a really unwarranted thing to call me a communist fagggot.

If my query is somehow painful to you, I apologize and sincerely state that I don't understand how it can be so. I'm literally just doing some fieldwork, and I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm not siding with the right-wingers at all. It's not cool to call someone a fagggot in a bad context. Like negro, the word deserves to be cleansed of hateful context, so the people can stand spotless in the light of day.

Mods, PM me if complaints. I'm super diplomatic about correcting my boarding.

14 hours ago, Fabulous said:

Eeeezy, did you take that as an insult or some other kind of hostility? I'm literally just asking because I was called a communist fagggot and it seems completely counterintuitive to what I was arguing. I'm just doing some fieldwork here, not because of your sexuality but because I cannot assume others here comment passionately on political Youtube videos.
Also, I really don't know what the deal with fagggots or communists are. I mean, they are supposed to be an issue or something? They're just people like anyone's granma. It's nothing special and we need to get together under common law as a species and not go against anyone's granma.

edit: I really don't want this to be made out to be anything special. I'm just asking eeeezy on insight on the [communist + fagggot] combo. I don't know what to expect, but maybe you, eeeezy, have some anecdote or something. Others are welcome to weigh in too. Like, can you tell me something about it? I thought it was a really unwarranted thing to call me a communist fagggot.

If my query is somehow painful to you, I apologize and sincerely state that I don't understand how it can be so. I'm literally just doing some fieldwork, and I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm not siding with the right-wingers at all. It's not cool to call someone a fagggot in a bad context. Like negro, the word deserves to be cleansed of hateful context, so the people can stand spotless in the light of day.

Mods, PM me if complaints. I'm super diplomatic about correcting my boarding.

I get called f****t all the time. It's not necessarily used in a homosexual context, but more to describe somebody who is a wimpy loser. somebody who is annoying, or weak, or complains about dumb shit.  Or somebody named Mr Nice

moose likes this

8 hours ago, psycho said:

me nice, have you ever been institutionalized? cuz it would do you a lot of good

You could argue that I live in one big institution called Scandinavia, or the EU or whatever.

Maybe that's your clever point that makes your post more than off-topic.

Ok. So a mod seems to have automated an off-topic ad hominem. Now it's up to the site owners to cleanse their ranks and professionalize this site just a tiny bit. The average mental age of the team will skyrocket.

Disregard the next post, one of the mods is an idiot.