Sign in to follow this  
mnemosyne

Good Game Deals

Mikey hates all that gay shit

I know we're kidding around here but the hate for Gone Home is really disturbing. I realize that some people just don't like it or whatever but a lot of the conversations that I see surrounding that game are really bigioted. People saying it's not a game, people saying the love story is forced (what the fuck is this?). I know no one here is of that mind which is great but vitriol when some people bring it up is really scary.

Mikey hates all that gay shit

I know we're kidding around here but the hate for Gone Home is really disturbing. I realize that some people just don't like it or whatever but a lot of the conversations that I see surrounding that game are really bigioted. People saying it's not a game, people saying the love story is forced (what the fuck is this?). I know no one here is of that mind which is great but vitriol when some people bring it up is really scary.

there's a female protag and a gay storyline without sexualizing the whole thing, of course a bunch of white male games are going to get all bitchy about it, they literally can't handle anything that doesn't pander to them, it's pathetic. 

Moon, mnemosyne and Scorps like this

eshop is having a sale on nintendo games with smash bros characters in them each week until the 2nd.

this week is:

NSMBU

Super Mario 3D Land

Yoshi's New Island

Super Mario 3D World

and a bunch of the mario classics

they're all about 33% off.

probably gonna get super mario 3d land