Mogi67

the Taco Bell ultrathread

On 9/28/2017 at 9:12 PM, scribby said:

Del Taco is the version of Taco Bell that makes non-toxic food for people over the age of 14.

Del taco is crap. Their tacos are like 80% lettuce.  Taco Bell filling their shit with cheese and weird fucked up sauces and goops and strips of Doritos or Fritos or whatever is where it's at

If you want better/good tacos go to a proper fucking taco stand. Taco Bell is absolute trash which is what people want. If you can't understand this, you shouldnt be commenting on fast food in the first place

c.i. and shakes like this

5 hours ago, Mogi said:

Del taco is crap. Their tacos are like 80% lettuce.  Taco Bell filling their shit with cheese and weird fucked up sauces and goops and strips of Doritos or Fritos or whatever is where it's at

If you want better/good tacos go to a proper fucking taco stand. Taco Bell is absolute trash which is what people want. If you can't understand this, you shouldnt be commenting on fast food in the first place

:lol:

On 9/23/2017 at 11:07 AM, sugarface said:

IMG_1802.thumb.JPG.8623a2655eb7086310b29bbcbd2fab84.JPG

i had chipotle the other night and taco bell tonight, but it was the first time i'd had tb in at least a month, been pretty good about not getting tons of fast food lately but sometimes tb hits the spot after dance class when i'm already nearby

sugarface likes this

The fourth stage is pure simulacrum, in which the simulacrum has no relationship to any reality whatsoever. Here, signs merely reflect other signs and any claim to reality on the part of images or signs is only of the order of other such claims. This is a regime of total equivalency, where cultural products need no longer even pretend to be real in a naïve sense, because the experiences of consumers' lives are so predominantly artificial that even claims to reality are expected to be phrased in artificial, "hyperreal" terms. Any naïve pretension to reality as such is perceived as bereft of critical self-awareness, and thus as oversentimental.

taco-bell-bacon-ranch-naked-chicken-chal

alien, ocean and eeeezypeezy like this

i didn't go for anything new today when i took a brief detour waiting for a locksmith to open up, just got a bacon breakfast crunchwrap which was only warm on one side so i just nibbled at it and then microwaved it after i got to work 

:mj: 

eeeezypeezy likes this