psycho

Nutrition and Exercise

My life has been in absolute shambles for the past week. And I've gotten fat. This two week break was supposed to be when I started exercising again. Asshole.

But I think I turned a corner today.

I fuckin hope so.....

Funny. :lol:

Thankfully I have my dad's metabolism and I never really get "fat." But I look like shit. I'm already awake far later than I should be so tomorrow will be a throw-away, but I'm looking at Wednesday as a day that I actually start exercisIng....

...provided I don't awake to another abysmal headspace. I think I'm past it tho, today was the first decent day in a week. Fingers crossed.

did my first day of low carb yesterday and actually had to go to sleep hungry even though I had a pretty decent dinner and a small snack after

I'm starving right now which is a little weird for me :unsure: I know my body will get used to low carb in a few days and I'll stop feeling this way but goddamnit it's always a pain in the ass the first couple of days

I've just been doing straight calorie restriction, I'm already used to feeling a little hungry.  It actually feels nice, weirdly enough.  I've been making better choices, too, lots of vegetables, and I think the fiber helps you feel comfortable longer.

low carb just works faster for me and I see results sooner than from regular restriction

obv I'll allow myself one dessert a week so I don't completely lose my marbles but the rest of the week it's all about veggies, fruit and protein

Haven't worked out since I got here so I went down to the gym at my school. The machines here were kinda lacking so I went to the running track.

First time I've ever done that on my own tbh.

Amazing how much one work out can ware you down if you haven't done it in a while.

There were some dudes who were running around in speedos that were absolutely killing it though and they made me feel like I accomplished nothing.