Sign in to follow this  
Art Vandelay

Wrestling

15 hours ago, Eat Shadows said:

How much did you have to pay for that crap? I remember it being insanely expensive when I was in middle school and liked wrestling. 

my friend paid $250 for a ticket.  not sure how good of a seat.  he's been way into wrestling since we were kids so it was a big deal for him

i just never got into it. i did like to get the action figures tho and we would have matches.  sting was my man

tumblr_m9pmxskzGM1r51nj3o1_1280.png

i really wish id gone to some event back when i was a real fan and not just an idiot who halfheartedly streams one or two ppvs per year

for the length of the shows it can be a pretty solid value. no way i can bring myself to go now though :( 

Every time wrestlemania happens I think about trying to watch it and at least trying to understand what's going on.

Then I look at how much money I need to spend to watch it and go back to whatever I was doing and do the same thing next year 

c.i. likes this

3 hours ago, ϟHAKEϟ said:

i really wish id gone to some event back when i was a real fan and not just an idiot who halfheartedly streams one or two ppvs per year

for the length of the shows it can be a pretty solid value. no way i can bring myself to go now though :( 

I went to a show once during the Attitude days

I kept trying to get my dad to buy me one of those big foam middle fingers...he would not :tear: 

shakes and hoytster like this

Guest Eat Shadows
10 minutes ago, art vandelay said:

@Eat Shadows

what do you think about jake and mike in duncanville at fight night?

i can't wait. i'd like to see jake get his ass kicked i'm not a big fan of his but i don't know what mike in duncanville looks like he will probably back out anyway

I haven't listened much over the last few weeks. Seems like Jake will have the reach, but I doubt he's trained much.

Here is his instagram though: https://www.instagram.com/mikedville/

my buddy was actually showing me highlights of that the other day while we were playing no mercy with the sound down so it was like the Japanese commentary was for our royal rumble :lol:

i went to great balls of fire last night, first pro wrestling event ever 

same buddy has a friend who writes for wwe, HHH is his boss, he can get us 4 free tickets 4th row at any wwe event that comes through here

it was p badass.  ambulance match and then lesner and samoa joe

half the fun is looking at the crowd

34 minutes ago, art vandelay said:

same buddy has a friend who writes for wwe, HHH is his boss, he can get us 4 free tickets 4th row at any wwe event that comes through here

:o:lol: I want to work for wwe :( 

I want to know EVERYTHING. 

Art Vandelay likes this

On 7/9/2017 at 3:12 PM, Dale Nixon said:

did anyone catch the two 4 hour G1 new japan pro wrestling specials last week :fun:

kenny omega :fun: 

jushin thunder liger :fun: 

I watched the first night, and it was not a let down. Still need to catch up on night 2.