Art Vandelay

Big Thief - Capacity

I really don't see what sh8kes did wrong here :lol: his light snark is p. forgivable in the face of the steady stream of badgering on the pinegrove topic, I get that light badgering to listen to albums is part of the "culture" here and I do it to sh8kes and others but you can't actually force people to listen to stuff. I'm mildlyly annoyed by his listening habits but considering it's a radiohead spin-off I don't think it's anything to go ballistic over. I still like dadows and think sh8kes should listen to pinegrove at some point, can't we all cool our jets for a hot second.

:flail:

mogi and shakes like this

2 hours ago, ϟHAKEϟ said:

:lol:

maybe log off for a bit and see your kid

i "ignore" 95% of recs i get because i dont immediately download whatever i want to hear. only you take it personally

you forgot to add the bit where he hasnt gotten sex!

1 hour ago, hockeyfan22@aol.com said:

seriously shakes maybe if you had some irl friends to hang out with or a more fulfilling job then you wouldn't have to blow off steam all day by acting so obtuse and abrasive to a group of folks who have made it clear that they don't care for it

it's boring

benny log off you get affected by everythying kid

also pinegrove sucks dick enver listened to them but obviously they arent popular so they should probably quit

moose and shakes like this