Heart Space

British TV shows for British people

I think a lot of them will regret it since they're only in their early 20s and it'll obviously be out there forever. Not enough tasties, but then tasties wouldn't get their bits out on tv would they! 

They need to mix it up a bit though... last night they had a woman choosing blokes and then a bloke choosing blokes. Too many knobs per hour.

9 minutes ago, Ploap said:

They present someone (a gay or a straight or a bi) with a selection of six naked strangers/potential partners who they might find attractive, reveal the genitals/anus by lifting up a screen, ask the person what they think of them and get them to eliminate one, then parade that person past them as they get the hell OUTTA THERE. Reveal the tits/chest of the remaining five, ask the person again what they think of THAT, then eliminate another. Then reveal their face, eliminate another, then hear their voices, ELIMINATE ANOTHER, then the person choosing gets naked for some reason and then chooses the one they want to date. They then both get dressed and go to a bar for a date.

It is the perfect show.

:lol: Amazing description

you'd feel awful if you were the first to go oot, wouldn't you? Completely substandard genitals/anus

I saw the first yin of that and everycunt on it had a proper rank body. Never seen so many saggy tits on burds in their 20s in my loaf! Some proper dodgy beef curtains anaw. :sick: 

The lesbian burd praising the big fat lass saying she looked like a sculpture that belonged in the Louvre and then dumping her straight OOT at the first opportunity. :lol: 

Get Chaz to do a review.

zach9 and Kindergarten Plop like this

41 minutes ago, Ploap said:

They present someone (a gay or a straight or a bi) with a selection of six naked strangers/potential partners who they might find attractive, reveal the genitals/anus by lifting up a screen, ask the person what they think of them and get them to eliminate one, then parade that person past them as they get the hell OUTTA THERE. Reveal the tits/chest of the remaining five, ask the person again what they think of THAT, then eliminate another. Then reveal their face, eliminate another, then hear their voices, ELIMINATE ANOTHER, then the person choosing gets naked for some reason and then chooses the one they want to date. They then both get dressed and go to a bar for a date.

It is the perfect show.

:lol: the elephant dick

ocean likes this

1 hour ago, Ploap said:

Like tinder, but on the telly. 

banh mi and psycho like this

1 hour ago, zach9 said:

It's called upstairs downstairs

I forgot to tell everyone - I never realised this was from the second best british sitcom of the 21st century and spent years just thinking it was atease patter. That's why I often said "you've just imagined" and ditched the rest of it, I didn't realise I was mangling an Office quote.  

It's been utterly ruined for me now and I'll never use it again. 

banh mi likes this

That was going to be my real guess

I actually used to enjoy Geordie Shore a few years ago, I'll be honest. Couldn't be bothered with it after a while though, literally every episode is the same. I bet Maze likes Made In Chelsea because he's almost posh enough to be in it, if only he was from that London

Completely forgot about that show :lol: For a minute I thought you were on about the one where a fake Prince Harry tries to roger as many American birds as possible before he gets found out

I might have a look at season 2, don't think I finished season 1 though. Also nobody responded about Fleabag, but it's worth a watch!

10 hours ago, Ploap said:

It is the perfect show.

Why isn't all courtship done this way is what I want to know.