Heart Space

British TV shows for British people

On 23 August 2016 at 9:43 PM, ūüźõ said:

I found it streaming online no problem, thank you and goodnight. 

All finished! Best watched in a binge because some of the episodes were not the best, but overall it delivered enough laughs for me to be satisfied :) 

Have there been any good shite dramas this year? Like Broadchurch or Where's Ma Boy? starring James Nesbitt. The only British thing I am watching just now is the fitba documentary series on BBC Scotland, that is literally it. I think it's time for all the channels to think about wrapping it up, they've had a good innings. 

15 hours ago, Arse Magic said:

Have there been any good shite dramas this year? Like Broadchurch or Where's Ma Boy? starring James Nesbitt. The only British thing I am watching just now is the fitba documentary series on BBC Scotland, that is literally it. I think it's time for all the channels to think about wrapping it up, they've had a good innings. 

Oh yeah, Fleabag. It's not a sad drama shiter but it's the best thing on iPlayer at the moment 

am I the only one who had a vicar of dibley obsession as a child? I guess it helped that the rector of my church was also a buxom lady running a church in the Anglican communion and she gifted me with her vhs tapes of said show 

On 13/09/2016 at 5:26 AM, ocean said:

am I the only one who had a vicar of dibley obsession as a child? I guess it helped that the rector of my church was also a buxom lady running a church in the Anglican communion and she gifted me with her vhs tapes of said show 

Watch Father Ted.

It would have been a shit way to end things (ooh did he die or not, how original and interesting) but it's even worse to start the new one with them just slowly fixing him up with Gillian walking around for no reason. Obviously he's going to live because he's got another five episodes to be in! Pointless. Should have just had a proper ending. If this turns into Broadchurch-style courtroom filth then I am going to be very angry indeed!

You'd think Gillian saying to her colleague 'Please go and get me some clean clothes from my hotel room, and... clear away those documents I left out' would result in that person finding something interesting in the hotel room. But no, just a scene of a woman putting away some documents and taking some clothes out of a wardrobe. Gripping.

2 hours ago, Ploap said:

It would have been a shit way to end things (ooh did he die or not, how original and interesting) but it's even worse to start the new one with them just slowly fixing him up with Gillian walking around for no reason. Obviously he's going to live because he's got another five episodes to be in! Pointless. Should have just had a proper ending. If this turns into Broadchurch-style courtroom filth then I am going to be very angry indeed!

You'd think Gillian saying to her colleague 'Please go and get me some clean clothes from my hotel room, and... clear away those documents I left out' would result in that person finding something interesting in the hotel room. But no, just a scene of a woman putting away some documents and taking some clothes out of a wardrobe. Gripping.

i didn't care for any of the hospital shite tbh

the talk Stella had with Rose's husband was the best bit of the whole episode