Heart Space

British TV shows for British people

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5261821/Transgender-Big-Brother-2009-star-Rodrigo-Lopes-dies.html

Transgender Big Brother 2009 star, 32, ‘dies unexpectedly’ after posting about 'difficult life' since finding fame and turning to prostitution

• Rodrigo Lopes, 32, who became Rebekah Shelton, was on Big Brother in 2009
  • A statement on her own verified Twitter account announced that she had died 
  • She had previously spoken of feeling 'isolated' after turning to prostitution 
  • Ms Shelton's devastated fans rallied around after seeing the statement online

@belly!

Just watched the first episode of that The End of the Funking World. Is it supposed to be a comedy? I couldn't tell which parts were supposed to be funny! Also very poor acting indeed from the main two. Is it worth watching another? I have to say, I was very, very disappointed and I'd quite like those 18 minutes back.

Also saw the first episode of that Crashing and it was also shite.

1 hour ago, Kindergarten Plop said:

Just watched the first episode of that The End of the Funking World. Is it supposed to be a comedy? I couldn't tell which parts were supposed to be funny! Also very poor acting indeed from the main two. Is it worth watching another? I have to say, I was very, very disappointed and I'd quite like those 18 minutes back.

I don't think I laughed out loud watching it once, it's not really very funny, but I still enjoyed it.