Darren Lamb

Food that shouldn't exist

1 hour ago, ϟHAKEϟ said:

what harcourtery is this

look, i'm a gigantic fan of shitty fast food breakfast sandwiches, but these are fucking hellishly bad... too bad to even be GOOD bad!

Just BAD bad

(NOT GOOD)

22 minutes ago, ϟHAKEϟ said:

whoppers are pretty bad to begin with

like yeah, fast food burgers are already a low bar, but its a really boring burger imo. at least big macs have the novelty of the saucew and extra bun

yeah I would take mcdonalds over that soggy mess. it makes makes my stomach churn just thinking about it. 

the gross iceberg lettuce they put on those :sick:

burger king fries though, give me

also how are you gonna talk about hell lettuce without mentioning reheated taco bell. becomes a watery mess it does. at least when its "fresh" it has the crunch. once thats gone its a dire situation

ocean likes this

17 hours ago, Darren Lamb said:

Mac and Cheese Bites

Have you actually had these? They sound disgusting and I've never ordered them myself but I've had one and they aren't bad. Also a bar around here made fried creamed corn, again sounds disgusting but surprisingly good. I hate my body. 

ant man bee and ocean like this

1 hour ago, Parrot said:

Have you actually had these? They sound disgusting and I've never ordered them myself but I've had one and they aren't bad. Also a bar around here made fried creamed corn, again sounds disgusting but surprisingly good. I hate my body. 

I was eating them last night when I made this thread! I was...curious. 

Sometimes I just see food and think "We should hold ourselves to a higher standard and not give into temptation like that" 

ocean likes this