Darren Lamb

Food that shouldn't exist

Just now, Bryan Silva said:

You call out my use of an insult (that wasn't directed at you) but not blatant ethnophobia. Get off my ass plz

I post a fairly passive callout of your "obscured" use of a slur and I'm on your ass? Maybe stop calling people fun dudes, idiot. 

4 minutes ago, eeeezypeezy said:

I post a fairly passive callout of your "obscured" use of a slur and I'm on your ass? Maybe stop calling people fun dudes, idiot. 

"Words words words, it is I, me, who is mad"

17 minutes ago, Bryan Silva said:

I would be disgusted with myself too, if I thought certain words should be illegal

Certain is too close to cretin. Can you please refrain from using it from now on? Thanks.

I'm eating fried pierogis and drinking a beer while listening to two men talk about the "pussification" of America because according to one of them drill seargents can't use certain words when degrading and mentally breaking down our training military and army. The one doesn't get it because he's always been practical and rational as a kid. 

Should fried pierogis exist? I vote yes.

18 hours ago, Parrot said:

I'm eating fried pierogis and drinking a beer while listening to two men talk about the "pussification" of America because according to one of them drill seargents can't use certain words when degrading and mentally breaking down our training military and army. The one doesn't get it because he's always been practical and rational as a kid. 

they definitely should

this post went downhill so damn fast

19 hours ago, Parrot said:

Actually MTI's aren't allowed to demean or degrade you at all anymore. 

Idk if it really would have made a difference or not in basic. Probably just make it harder not to laugh

But yea pierogis in any form should exist...although what about Pierogi pizza? I've seen it in a bunch of places around pittsburgh. Pizza with pierogis on it

Parrot likes this

i think anything you eat with your dad on a fishing trip should never exist

sometimes I get in the mood for Chicken in a Biskit crackers and easy cheese. i absolutely fucking love it (this should probably be in disgusting food preferences)

i bought some recently and it had a camo pattern on the can

ocean likes this

9 minutes ago, ant man bee said:

Chicken in a Biskit crackers

I saw these for the first time ever when I worked at the campus convenience store freshman year of college and we sold them. nobody else who worked there had heard of them before or tasted them either and I literally never saw a single person buy them

eeeezypeezy likes this

39 minutes ago, C.I. said:

I have never understood how a pairing of cheese + peanut butter works so well in that applications

like can you imagine putting a piece of cheese on a regular pb sandy

I think it's mostly because it's neither real cheese or peanut butter. They can make it do what they want!

27 minutes ago, cool tapes said:

when I was a kid and my mom gave me those with lunch I used to open them all up and roll the peanut butter off each cracker into one big ball. I did it every day for a long time. I want to know why nobody fucking yelled at me for that

What did you do with those peanut butter balls ... ? :jayz: