Salem

White nonsense.

7 hours ago, shakes said:

dj4convfxhaiedob9owv.png

FFS don't put a white girl in a snow white costume,it may offend someone..Is this country going to continue it's decline into the realms of stupidity or are we going to say enough sometime soon.

alien likes this

3 minutes ago, banh mi said:

FFS don't put a white girl in a snow white costume,it may offend someone..Is this country going to continue it's decline into the realms of stupidity or are we going to say enough sometime soon.

isn't the offense more racist at this point...?
also um

white people are already making snowflake offense comments...

I think the point is called

FALSE FLAG
omg

it's a war on our minds bruh

it's like they're trying to distract us from something bruh

NUCLEAR WAR

magnets☮ likes this

5 hours ago, deadlizard said:

I was just listening to a forensic files about how shitty a shooting range can be before it gets in trouble.... apparently dozens can die before someone connects the dots... hmmm. Do I care? Nope.

58 minutes ago, alien said:

isn't the offense more racist at this point...?
also um

white people are already making snowflake offense comments...

I think the point is called

FALSE FLAG
omg

it's a war on our minds bruh

it's like they're trying to distract us from something bruh

NUCLEAR WAR

This is so silly - would it be racism if a white child was wearing a jumper with coolest polar bear in town - colour should not be an issue. Most people will reference to a child as a wee monkey/cheeky monkey- its not about skin colour - but the funny actions of children and monkeys. Clearly the parents of this child did not find it an issue- as with some people they did not see the colour of their childs skin - but a funny quote about all children regardless of race/gender etc

12 minutes ago, banh mi said:

This is so silly - would it be racism if a white child was wearing a jumper with coolest polar bear in town - colour should not be an issue. Most people will reference to a child as a wee monkey/cheeky monkey- its not about skin colour - but the funny actions of children and monkeys. Clearly the parents of this child did not find it an issue- as with some people they did not see the colour of their childs skin - but a funny quote about all children regardless of race/gender etc

I don;t think you understood my reply at all

Sorry young man we are not going to let you wear the Monkey shirt that’s only for white kiddos, as a matter of fact you must bring everything you wear and do before us so we can determine all that is appropriate for you. We have no intention of just letting you do as you please as if your skin wasn’t colored .   Thanks for understanding the PC police.

alien likes this

3 hours ago, banh mi said:

Why tho ??? The kid must have consented to it? I can't see it being deliberate

hey kid c'mere tell me what you know about your lack of knowledge about racist connotations 

ocean likes this

7 hours ago, ihaveproblems‽ said:

Chemtrails.

http://www.businessinsider.com/tillerson-mattis-trump-north-korea-strike-2018-1

The Trump administration is debating a "bloody nose" attack on North Korea, recent reports say, with the president's inner circle split and apparently teetering between endorsing a strike and holding out hope for diplomacy.

Both The Telegraph and The Wall Street Journal have portrayed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis as trying to caution President Donald Trump against a strike, and the national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, as advocating it.

The reports come after months of mixed messages and dozens of shifts in the US's stance on North Korea.

The bloody-nose strategy, which calls for a sharp, violent response to some North Korean provocation, puts a lot of weight on the US's properly calibrating an attack on North Korea and Pyongyang's reading the limited strike as anything other than the opening salvo of an all-out war.

For that reason, even the limited strike envisioned by North Korea hawks carries a tremendous risk of global — and possibly nuclear — catastrophe.

alien likes this

8 minutes ago, magnets☮ said:

there used to be this website called okcupid and one of the match making questions was
'under a certain light wouldn't nuclear war be exciting?'
and that always struck me as extremely fucked up that anyone wants to see nuclear war outside of movies/TV...
Like oh yeah flesh literally dripping off the bodies of my loved ones, super exciting bro!

Tor likes this

4 hours ago, alien said:

there used to be this website called okcupid and one of the match making questions was
'under a certain light wouldn't nuclear war be exciting?'

it still exists as does that question and a lot of people still seem to answer "yes" and I stood by a firm "no" for as long as I had it. 

alien likes this

2 hours ago, Dale Nixon said:

it still exists as does that question and a lot of people still seem to answer "yes" and I stood by a firm "no" for as long as I had it. 

I know it still exists. Lmao I was using it last month. My handle was legalizeranch420 and that's pretty much the best thing about that experience *walks away disgusted*

ihaveproblems‽ likes this

I honestly don't see how this is offensive. Usually referring to a black person as 'chocolate' is usually a positive thing, in fact I hear it used as a compliment a lot nowadays. Maybe in Russia it's different, or the translation is a bit off. Can someone explain?

Were the players aware of it? They might have been ok with it. In Scrubs, JD sometimes calls Turk “chocolate bear”, and also a whole fantasy sequence where Turk is literally made from chocolate and JD breaks off his hand and starts eating it.

:whatthe:

12 minutes ago, eeeezypeezy said:

If I can Will Graham into their addled brains, I think it's supposed to equate being a gun owner and a republican with being a jew during the holocaust.

FUCK, ok yeah I was way off

I was thinking he was saying repubs in hollywood and washington were too afraid to admit to a jewish conspiracy