dregs

Conspiracy Theory Megathread

6 minutes ago, dunderhead said:

Wait, are masons not supposed to say that they are masons? I knew a guy that constantly talked about it. Should I report him?

They're allowed to say they are but they can't tell you the secret.

alien likes this

A friend of mine's older brother used to do Facebook check-ins at the masonic lodge and post stuff about freemasonry all the time. He's one of those people who gets really excited about whatever he's into at the moment. Not sure if they booted him or if he got bored/disillusioned, but I'm pretty sure he's not involved with it anymore.

Semi-related:

This is probably too old for most of you, but anyone else remember the old Illuminati card game by Steve Jackson games? That was pretty fun when I was an early teenager.

6 hours ago, Do They Know It's pentaChristmas? said:

A friend of mine's older brother used to do Facebook check-ins at the masonic lodge and post stuff about freemasonry all the time. He's one of those people who gets really excited about whatever he's into at the moment. Not sure if they booted him or if he got bored/disillusioned, but I'm pretty sure he's not involved with it anymore.

Semi-related:

This is probably too old for most of you, but anyone else remember the old Illuminati card game by Steve Jackson games? That was pretty fun when I was an early teenager.

i've played it once or twice in the past few years, it's fun!

pentachris likes this