dregs

Conspiracy Theory Megathread

On 2/20/2017 at 8:44 AM, Eat Shadows said:

that's not even a conspiracy! juss da truff!

the two are not mutually exclusive....  this was just a conspiracy that has been subsequently unmasked! conspiracies do exist, and all of the fake conspiracy theories are obviously part of a larger conspiracy to mask the presence of actual conspiracies :shifty: 

I was reading about "the Mandela effect" the other night... I don't know nearly enough about string theory or potential parallel universes or whatever to have anything close to a qualified opinion on them tbh, but each "example" of the Mandela effect I've seen seems to be easily explainable. Like, there is no jiffy peanut butter, but there's jiff and skippy, and if you can't see how easily your mind can mix jif and skippy to make jiffy when you are recalling and trying to remember a peanut butter brand from your youth (and probably no longer consume and haven't seen the packaging in a while), then I don't know what to tell ya! 

Salem likes this

On 2/23/2017 at 1:33 PM, ocean said:

the two are not mutually exclusive....  this was just a conspiracy that has been subsequently unmasked! conspiracies do exist, and all of the fake conspiracy theories are obviously part of a larger conspiracy to mask the presence of actual conspiracies :shifty: