dregs

Conspiracy Theory Megathread

don't ask me how i got here (and i'm sorry if this was old news anyway)

13 Answers
Adit Khosla
Adit Khosla, Student at The Doon School (2015-present)

It is a secret society which controls all world events. The members of this organization are especially influential in the entertainment industry. It is also thought that members must make a blood sacrifice to the clan.

The secret society of Illuminati was originated in 1700. Nevertheless, despite the fact that activity of this group was forbidden by the law, Illuminati remain active and continue to grow. Anyway, if no one snitched on the members, nobody can prove the existence of the group.

main-qimg-cc4d5f931a42d62443e8aa372d40646f-p

Who are the members?

It can be anyone, who uses the all seeing eye added to triangular figures symbolic. Here is the list of famous people who are rumored to be Illuminati members.

1. Justin Bieber

Justin often sports an Illuminati hand gesture to paparazzi (Ay-Okay symbol up to his face and peering his eye though it via She Knows), but he also struts around in apparel covered with pentagrams.

main-qimg-3149d60676f910f258cf0d9edc946466-p

2. Rihanna

It’s expected to catch Rihanna doing her Illuminati hand gestures whenever she performs, which looks like a triangle formed by her hands. Not to mention, her S&M music video declared her as the Princess of the Illuminati. When is a singer just came to the stage she had the image of a "good girl". However, it has changed to the dark side in a few years. Most people think that the reason of such a change is her membership in Illuminati.

main-qimg-c169250783807febbcb7b315576336d8-p

3. Beyonce

Queen B is also rumored to be a member of this secretive group. What proofs do we have? If Beyonce is trying to avoid Illuminati accusations, she is doing a terrible job. The majority of her music videos have Illuminati symbolism sprinkled throughout them. Beyonce and her hubby, Jay-Z, are thought to play one of the major roles within the secret organization.

main-qimg-a3e981ed690478023bf954ab32bfce24-p

4. Jay Z

As mentioned above, Jay-Z is rumored to be a prominent member of the Illuminati. His music videos have been dissected and been found to have a very high volume of Illuminati symbolism.

main-qimg-77044b3366ae87d7b6c4f45b1454db6b-p

5. Zach Galifianakis

It’s rumored that Zach Galifianakis’s skit exposing the Illuminati is simply an over-compensation for the fact that he is a member.

main-qimg-02a953e796242b93fc9ba7e4e334202b-p

6. Barack Obama

Barack Obama is the president of the United States so that surely makes him a member of this secretive group, doesn’t it? Apparently being a supporter of the globalization trend is proof enough, while ill-timed photos showing him with “horns” are just extra.

main-qimg-6a12a5484cf6d22d756561461038c4e3-p

7. Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey is also a member of the Illuminati. Famous actor and comedian is making the pyramid sign with his hands while making fun of the Illuminati during Jimmy Kimmel’s show. It apparently makes him a member of the secretive group. There you have it! Solid evidence.

main-qimg-56ef052136fa19f9d46cdc46db28c0f5-p

8. Lady Gaga

All videos of Lady Gaga, as well as her music, are full of symbolism. Of course, artists have used symbolism for centuries, but that doesn’t seem to matter because some see her as an “Illuminati puppet.” Maybe, it's just about the show. Nevertheless, Gaga is rumored to be a member of the Illuminati. I bet she doesn’t even know it.

main-qimg-9f1ffa091adef5d972c761bee4576ef6-p

9. Christina Aguilera

Aguilera’s music video “Not Myself Tonight” is flooded with Illuminati symbolism and meaning.

main-qimg-813387fc1c05ed77811dca940e0df7e1-p

10. Bob Dylan

Bob Dylan is very well-known. His music is legendary. In spite of this, it looks like his music has the Illuminati symbols. The proof could be interview the artist gave a few years ago.

main-qimg-8d707343980ff3dee5ed4e0c660869e4-p

11. Kanye West

The world’s most biggest megalomaniac rapper is apparently a part of the Illuminati too. Singing about how he “sold his soul to the devil” seems to be proof enough for those who can spot these things and put on labels.

main-qimg-d8f151fd1604cff413d6a0f2ae0acd48-p

12. Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian started rumors about her affiliation with the Illuminati after posting a picture for her friend’s birthday in a collage that looks exactly like the all-seeing eye.

main-qimg-101d1ceaa6cd984d4ccd2586e87e940e-p

13. Angelina Jolie

Angelina doesn’t hide her Illuminati affiliation. In fact, she rocks Illuminati t-shirts featuring the all-seeing eye in photoshoots for magazines.

main-qimg-cb8877a64b11ee05dd1856144e9e2611-p

14. Michael Jordan

It’s been questioned whether or not AIR Jordan was actually created by the Illuminati.

main-qimg-2a6a4ed8239d6bda124b67740687fe08-p

15. Britney Spears

Spears really got people talking after a photoshoot she did with Women’s Health during which she nodded to her fellow Illuminati members through the triangle symbol made with her hands.

main-qimg-cc7109b5449f680c26a1a2e53e499715-p

16. Lionel Richie

Some people say that Lionel Richie created the famous all-seeing eye-hand gesture.

main-qimg-7f6556d09bddd564c2f6f16ba3acb6ed-p

Sorry for any repetitions!

eeeezypeezy and ocean like this

On 12/05/2017 at 1:34 PM, tonks said:

Just spent the past half hour talking to someone who is fifty/fifty on whether or not the earth is flat.

I genuinely thought this flat earth thing was trolling before this :icant:

i shared a link to a flat earth forum in some other thread the other day

one time i jokingly brought up the subject in front of one of my truther coworkers and the idea left her scratching her head :(

ocean likes this

On 5/12/2017 at 11:34 AM, tonks said:

Just spent the past half hour talking to someone who is fifty/fifty on whether or not the earth is flat.

I genuinely thought this flat earth thing was trolling before this :icant:

what do you think would happen if we put a flat-earther in a space shuttle and had them make a couple of orbits

Oh, you had me convinced at first, but I saw some dead pixels on the "window"

I know using logic here isn't the best move, but this is what really bugs me.

What force do they think would pull the Sydney Opera House into space, if not gravity?

And if gravity is a lie, why do things come back to earth when you throw them in the air???

I don't understand what these people actually BELIEVE :(

Whats always confused me about flat earthers is how much more faith you have to put into believing in a flat earth than a round one 

Round earth = its round, gravity exists 

Flat earth = how does stuff fall back down when you throw it? Whats on the edge? What about people who have been to Antarctica? Why is it a big secret? What about all the pictures of the earth from space? What about being able to discern the curvature of the earth from an airplane at a high enough altitude? Etc etc etc

psycho, Salem, mnemosyne and 1 other like this

What do they think other planets are?

The earth is different from them?

Why?

If the world is flat, how come there is night at some parts and day in others? If the sun was shining down on a flat earth, it would shine down across the whole flat pane at once, right? If it was a spotlight, we'd be able to see its beam concentrating on a specific bit, right?

"Why is it a big secret" is the big one though.

All the world's governments and space agencies and commercial satellite corps etc. all conspiring to convince us the Earth is a sphere because..... What? What do they have to gain??

The theory of a reptilian super-race makes more sense than this shit.

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

Whats always confused me about flat earthers is how much more faith you have to put into believing in a flat earth than a round one 

Round earth = its round, gravity exists 

Flat earth = how does stuff fall back down when you throw it? Whats on the edge? What about people who have been to Antarctica? Why is it a big secret? What about all the pictures of the earth from space? What about being able to discern the curvature of the earth from an airplane at a high enough altitude? Etc etc etc

This goes for most conspiracy theories 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4124106/Is-Elvis-hanging-home-Conspiracy-fans-claim-star-ALIVE-visited-Graceland-82nd-birthday.html

The picture comparison is killing me.

Okay, okay.

Why do so many flat earthers use the horizon to prove the flatness of the earth?

Isn't the horizon itself the curvature of the earth falling away from our line of sight?

Otherwise, couldn't you get on the world's tallest building (is it in Dubai or something, idk) and shine a powerful laser that could be picked up in Australia?

Lasers like that exist, they fire them into spa-

Oh yeah, space is a lie.