Sign in to follow this  
Holly Jolly Arse Magic

Menu Thread

14 minutes ago, Heart Space said:

Maze is right though, I won't believe it until I see a photo like this

NumJ71O.jpg?1

except instead of holding a cake covered in spunk he is actually holding a little half Asian baby

Give me three months and I'll write "hello Thom" and the date on wee Felipe's head in icing/spunk.

Heart Space and Salem like this

54 minutes ago, Lana Del Rey said:

What the fuck is a tortilla competition? :lol:

Eight people made Spanish omelettes which were judged on appearance and taste. This happened the night before the wedding but the winners were announced at the reception. 

And get this, they announced 3rd to 1st place for appearance, then 3rd to 1st for taste, then 3rd to 1st overall. In both languages! The overall winner was of course the bride's da. 

2 hours ago, Lana Del Rey said:

Some bloke at work said he's going out for dinner tomorrow for his 10th wedding anniversary. Guess where?

Hide contents

Fucking Bella Italia :lol:

I hope he's using tesco vouchers.

2 hours ago, Lana Del Rey said:

Some bloke at work said he's going out for dinner tomorrow for his 10th wedding anniversary. Guess where?

Reveal hidden contents

Fucking Bella Italia :lol:

Just been listening to a conversation he was having with someone about this. He's such a cuck :lol: You can almost hear the tiny tears being suppressed when he's telling people about his burd. He said she chose Bella Italia because she's fussy and that's one of the only places she'll eat. They were going to go to a British restaurant because she'll eat fish and chips, but she checked the menu and said 'it looks too poncy and expensive'. And guess which place she was talking about?

Oh yes, THIS:

On 5/10/2017 at 5:47 PM, Lana Del Rey said:

Have to go to that place ^ next Friday for someone's leaving thing. Just looked at the rest of the menu and it is plobably the worst thing I have ever seen. Like awful packaging banter but all over the menu between the courses:

YOU COULD ROLL THIS UP & WHACK SOMEONE WITH IT... WE'RE NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD, BUT YOU COULD?

SPIFFING, TIP TOP, SPLENDID, BLOOMING MARVELLOUS. WHATEVER YOU CALL IT, IT’S ALL TASTY!

WE KNOW YOU'RE ITCHING TO TAKE A #GOODOLESELFIE. GO ON, TAKE ONE... OR FIVE! GORDON BENNETT! NOW THAT'S A POUT!

FANCY IT NAKED? OH MY! TELL US IF YOU'D LIKE ANY OF OUR BURGERS TO BE SERVED WITHOUT A BUN!

Very poncy indeed.

zuval, eeeezypeezy and ocean like this