Ody

What The Fuck Are You Listening To? How Is It? Thirsty?

enjoy your ban, the dude

water

yo la tengo - summer sun

real humid and kinda gloomy outside today, seemed appropriate. may make a thread about artists with big ass catalogs who have a real underrated record in there based on this.....

tea

king buzzo's solo album

p darn surprised how well this works tbh. actually feels like he changed his songwriting approach to make an acoustic record instead of just unplugging and ditching the drummer. he even sounds like a different singer

Tea

Spoon - Transference

Was kind of burnt out by these guys for a while but all the talk of the new album has made me come back to this. Sounding pretty good right now.

couldnt decide if i wanted to get drunk toight so tea

this:

SBA16013-500x500.jpg

one of my favorite record store things to do is buy albums i know nothing about cuz the covers rule. this covers not that great but it was intriguing enough to preview and buy. these guys sound a shitload like the band, especially the rhythm section. not a bad thing imo  :crusin:

wish it'd been the uk cover though:

crowbhd129171431383180.jpg

holy shit its even better in colorMI0000712713.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

more bourbon + ginger beer

jason isbell - southeastern

Love this record, listened to it a couple of times after hearing one of the tracks in the Fesitve Fifty but I've been playing it a lot more recently. Elephant was stuck in my head at work, sad little song :(

which early day miners?? good band.

Let Us Garlands Bring. yeah damn they are really really good. probably a new favorite for a long time, I feel it already.

lil sumpin sumpin

B)

Let Us Garlands Bring. yeah damn they are really really good. probably a new favorite for a long time, I feel it already.

that's my favorite of theirs. the first LP is really good too, but I have to be in a mood for it. garlands I can throw on pretty much whenever.