c.i.

WHAT'S ON?? TV show catchall thread

I like all of those that I've seen.

Actually the only one I haven't seen is Tokyo Story.

I think Rosemary's Baby is my favorite movie :fun:  This...this isn't a dream!  This is really happening!!!  :holeup:

Anyone watching Marry Me? Made by the guy the did Happy Endings and stars Casey Wilson and Ken Marino. The pilot was really strong and the second episode, though a bit lower quality, still had a bunch of good jokes. I'm likely to stick with it.

Didn't realized it was by the same guy as Happy Endings but it seems just like it so not really a surprise. I pretty much always watch what ever Ken Marino is in, it's one of the better sitcoms this year but that's not saying much.

I'm a fan of "The League" and the most recent ep (Epi-Sexy) was great. Rafi is one of the best TV characters of all time. Love how half of this show is improvised too. Pretty sure this is the final season and that's a bummer...

I don't watch sports or really know how fantasy football works but I've heard that doesn't really matter in regards to the show. I should check it out because I like all of the people on there. :shrug:

Football is about 5% of the show. I don't even like football, but love the show. Rafi is amazing, it's almost a shame he doesn't appear til season 2. Btw, the first season is funny but doesn't compare to the rest of the series so if you're not completely sold after season 1 but find it somewhat funny, keep watching cause it gets oh so much better.

I love "Bob's Burgers." I keep fearing it will get cancelled cause apparently it doesn't get the same numbers as the rest of the Fox animation Sunday lineup, but I don't understand why. It's easily better than the weak shit The Simpsons pumps out these days.

Oh wow, I did not.

It's pretty easy to avoid spoilers for a show you don't watch, honestly...the closest I heard to a spoiler was hearing the phrase "red wedding," but I had no idea what it referred to. Recognized it pretty immediately though, I mean damn :| Willie Nelson is a nasty old cunt

Oh god, the Lannisters are all supremely awful. Except Tyrion.

I'm sure that is an unpopular opinion, but whatever.

Don't know how I feel about season three making me feel a tiny amount of compassion for Jamie.

started watching Scandal over the weekend. 

What an utterly ridiculous television program. really enjoyable though, as we're now like 4 episodes into the second season already :lol:

i burned through 2 seasons in a matter of weeks :w

I expect we'll get through it all pretty soon too, I've heard S2 is great and they definitely know how to make you want to just roll into the next episode.