c.i.

WHAT'S ON?? TV show catchall thread

I watched the first half before I went to bed. I'll watch the second half tomorrow. So far, it's just ok. But I really don't care how bad it is. I'd watch Mulder and Scully re-enact Hansel and Gretel and be perfectly happy.

The last season had one genuinely episode that I can remember, and the final episode was so bad it was actually offensive. I don't think anyone would write off the old episodes, but I expect nothing but an utter mess from this new season, and I'm not sure if it's brave or stupid, or a mixture of both for it be so many episodes. 

The first episode was so bad that it was actually offensive :lol: I don't get even if you were the biggest fanboy on earth, how are you managing to excuse it. Just stick to doing monster of the week stuff PLEASE. 

i'm more interested in project runway all stars which just started :fun:

cannot not believe they're advertising this other model show with yolanda hadid called making a model bc it sounds so close to making a murderer!!!

Kindergarten Plop likes this

would be curious about what y'all antm fans would think of it lol, looks like they bring gigi and bella in to talk to the girls sometimes but there are only 5 girls with their mothers and it's more like a boot camp with a winner at the end than an elimination show

The first few minutes were so utterly ridiculous and badly shot I barely knew what was going on. 

It feels like so much of it is in fast forward and I don't know why. The pacing is off. 

I can see why people thought it was an improvement over last week though. 

pentachris likes this

On 1/20/2018 at 12:33 PM, wahdiohead said:

Has anyone watched the new Star Trek? I've heard good things

I'm enjoying it, but I'm not usually a big trek fan so ymmv. A friend of mine is a huge trek nerd and he seems to think it's gotten better since the midseason break

wahdiohead likes this