Sign in to follow this  
deafheavensunbather

insanely good popes

I'd be a Sixtus, after Sixtus IV, whose corruption should land him in this thread (although I hear he was regarded as above reproach as a cardinal) but MAINLY because of his portrayal in Da Vinci's Demons. His introduction saw him emerge naked from a heated pool in the Vatican in order to pummel someone in the face while shouting "KISS MY FUCKING RING." 

Inspirational :tear:

ocean and Condite like this

2 minutes ago, Parrot said:

One of my co-workers on her way out yesterday told me to check out anonymous videos. Specifically one about the current pope being a rapist and molester and how a huge number at the Vatican and the pope have taken an oath to Satan, etc. 

nah pope francis isn't that metal

7 minutes ago, Parrot said:

One of my co-workers on her way out yesterday told me to check out anonymous videos. Specifically one about the current pope being a rapist and molester and how a huge number at the Vatican and the pope have taken an oath to Satan, etc. 

Fucking protestants. 

Clement V's trumped-up charges against the Knights Templar in order to seize their wealth was a dick move. 

Think about how many conspiracy theories we could have avoided man. 

On the other hand, Baphomet is literally iconic, so maybe that evens out. The whole French thing tho 

50 minutes ago, Cardinal Voiello said:

Fucking protestants. 

with the obvious exception of american evangelicals, protestantism is the more forgivable branch of christianity

calvinism had its own puritanical excesses but lutherans are generally reasonable and chill as fuck

the original huguenots were ok too

ocean likes this