Sign in to follow this  
Salem

Heteronormative cis-gendered cabbage

March 9th, 2017, 04:19 pm
I have such a disdain for HRC. I want to believe that they're trying to do the best by people, but then I look at their "corporate partners" page and I get a little 'conspiracy theory' that their just another arm of the oligarchy-- telling us they care while they get paid by big corps not to...

March 9th, 2017, 04:29 pm
Sounds exactly like another HRC I know. Hmmmmmm 🤔🤔🤔

one of the ben lovells shared that photo and added " Fuck honestly I'm all for equality but changing traffic crossing lights to a female figure is just stupid and a bit far imo

one of his friends commented 

Soon everything will be displayed with a female because they aren't represented enough 1f643.png🙃1f52b.png🔫

http://gothamist.com/2017/03/24/anti-trans_bus_smash.php

"This can't be considered transphobic or bigoted," NOM spokesman Joseph Grabowsk told Buzzfeed.

"We need a discussion about how to respect everyone," he told the site, going on to call being transgender "a disorder," (gender nonconformity is not classified as a psychiatric disorder) and saying that it's something that people can live "privately."

ocean, psycho, eeeezypeezy and 1 other like this

Binaries are stupid; but they are also very useful. That utility doesn't reflect the reality of human experience at the granular level, however.

There are as many genders as individuals feel free to express. Counting them is silly.