Sign in to follow this  
Salem

Heteronormative cis-gendered cabbage

I detest gender changing, it's my personal opinion, I think there mentally ill simply, I don't care if you all thing I'm a nasty Neanderthal I'm entitled to think what I think! Soldiers need to be strong fighting MEN simple as! I also don't like the idea of women on the battlefield, when a ship goes down we let the ladies on the lifeboats before the men!!! Why??? Funny isn't it no one wants equality then lol

I do not think that this topic should be discussed from this view point! There should not be a comparison to animals. Animals have an instinctive way of living while humans are supposed to have an ethical role. The only acceptance to any attitude (regardless if sexual or social) should be measured ethically! like if the attitude harms anyone or not. chosen by responsible adults or not. that is it!

On 7/31/2017 at 0:13 PM, Lana Del Rey said:

I detest gender changing, it's my personal opinion, I think there mentally ill simply, I don't care if you all thing I'm a nasty Neanderthal I'm entitled to think what I think! Soldiers need to be strong fighting MEN simple as! I also don't like the idea of women on the battlefield, when a ship goes down we let the ladies on the lifeboats before the men!!! Why??? Funny isn't it no one wants equality then lol

100% this "Why???" is anything but rhetorical

I'd love to how exactly how men are somehow 'privileged'.

Do we get up to year's worth of maternity leave when a child is born? No.

Do we have safety nets in place when a marriage goes wrong? No.

Here in the UK, do men retire five years earlier than men? No. Women do - although this is in the process of being changed, much to the outcry of women who seem this to be 'inequality'.

Who is more likely to remain a virgin for a long period of time? Men.

Who is expected to make the 'first move' when it comes to dating? Men. (so much for breaking down gender-specific roles, eh?)

Women here in the UK for a long time also got cheaper car insurance...

Who gets the default blame for the end of marriages and who ends up paying the biggest price? Men.

There's a rush to ensure women are paid the same as men - without any thought whatsoever about the men who are paid less than women.

So again, I ask how exactly are men 'privileged'?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/01/cycling-weekly-apologises-token-woman-picture-caption

Cycling magazine apologises over 'token woman' picture caption

Cycling Weekly editor says sorry after publishing picture caption of female cyclist labelling her a ‘token attractive woman’

1029.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

:dougie: