Sign in to follow this  
Salem

Heteronormative cis-gendered cabbage

My son is a boy and I want to go to the boys’ department to look for his clothes. Why is that not OK? I think this change is ridiculous.

Debra Hemani

'What on earth is wrong with shopping for gender specific clothing? Majority of people have boys or girls and want to shop accordingly. Pandering to a minority.'

Bernice McGill

'How do I cancel my store membership reward card, I will not support a store that bows down to such PC claptrap.'

Frode Gummer

'I can’t believe JL has been dragged into this nonsense! I loved this retailer so much but I’ll avoid their clothing from now on. Madness!'

Louise Broady

'Never thought John Lewis would succumb to the crazy liberal PC rubbish of gender neutrality – trying to change biology!'

Susan Perkins 

Yep, buying a child who has a vagina a t-shirt with a dinosaur on it is definitely trying to change biology. 

But Tory MP Andrew Bridgen said the move could “confuse” customers.

He told the Mail: I have no idea what would possess John Lewis to do this. Boys and girls labels and signs are informative. I think removing them could be very confusing for the consumer.”

See a school has banned skirts and they all have to wear trousers! In the UK in 2017! Usually love this kind of stuff because it winds up the mental right but it's all a bit militant Islam isn't it? Why don't they make them all wear skirts? Bit sexist!

Ally likes this

1 hour ago, Lights said:

See a school has banned skirts and they all have to wear trousers! In the UK in 2017! Usually love this kind of stuff because it winds up the mental right but it's all a bit militant Islam isn't it? Why don't they make them all wear skirts? Bit sexist!

Why are they banned? Isn't that the sort of oppression that the current world is against? Shouldn't it be simply you can wear a skirt if you want :| 

Lights likes this

5 hours ago, BEAST said:

Why are they banned? Isn't that the sort of oppression that the current world is against? Shouldn't it be simply you can wear a skirt if you want :| 

Seeing as like 90% of male high school teachers are absolute paedos (FACT!) I think it makes sense.