Sign in to follow this  
seanlewis

Vegetarian fud

Fud
Although "fud" is widely accepted in Scotland as being a slang term for the female reproductive organs, it is generally used as a pejorative to describe someone who has just done something stupid, often in situations where they've either been impulsive or it was blindingly obvious beforehand that it was a stupid thing to do. It can also be used to describe someone who irritates everyone because they try to impress everyone all the time & invariably talk a load of pish.
"Haw ya big fud!" (angry)

Person A "Ah canny be fucked wi him!" 
Person B "How?" 
Person A "Coz he's a pure fud!"
c.i. and eeeezypeezy like this

4 minutes ago, Holly Jolly Arse Magic said:
Fud
Although "fud" is widely accepted in Scotland as being a slang term for the female reproductive organs, it is generally used as a pejorative to describe someone who has just done something stupid, often in situations where they've either been impulsive or it was blindingly obvious beforehand that it was a stupid thing to do. It can also be used to describe someone who irritates everyone because they try to impress everyone all the time & invariably talk a load of pish.
"Haw ya big fud!" (angry)

Person A "Ah canny be fucked wi him!" 
Person B "How?" 
Person A "Coz he's a pure fud!"

What do you suggest 'fud' is filtered to?

On 8/5/2014 at 1:01 PM, ocean said:

K today I'm havin my fav black bean veggie burger from across the street the texture is fantastic it's like crispy outside and creamy inside or something I dunno how to describe it so it doesn't sound weird but trust me it's great, like the way a good French fry is

damn makin me miss this place, we moved offices since then

i'm buying sushi stuff on amazon and i was expecting cheaper, i'm going to cut as many corners as possible, don't need your rolling mat man or your $17 tiny bag of sushi rice.  i may have to pay the full $24 whatever for the wraps though.

so i am going buy stuff for sushi and summer rolls at a larger grocery today, and plan on eating mostly that for any time i might choose something with dairy, because i love those

in the sushi i will put imitation crab meat , avocado, cucumber, and fake daddy fad cream cheese

summer rolls flavored tofu cabbage shredded lettuce shredded carrots.. pretty basic

tamarind sauce

i actually LOVE meat substitutes.  like i will choose imitation duck any time at a thai restaurant when they have it.  delicious!  ive never even had real duck!!  How did THAT happen?  

it would be easy to cut out meat but dairy seems worse to me.  hardly eat any meat anywho

1 hour ago, Creep said:

so i am going buy stuff for sushi and summer rolls at a larger grocery today, and plan on eating mostly that for any time i might choose something with dairy, because i love those

One thing that is annoying about where I live is that there's a lot of food stuff that they just don't seem to sell anywhere. I want to make noodles and spring rolls and things like that but you cannot get fish sauce or rice paper anywhere :( I can't even find hummus :lol: 

Maybe there's a secret Chinese shop somewhere though