Sign in to follow this  
seanlewis

Vegetarian fud

7 hours ago, Creep said:

imitation crab meat

not actually vegetarian fyi, maybe you are pescaterian?

or idk maybe they make some that isn't fish but i've never seen it

5 hours ago, Creep said:

i don't want fish in my sushi and don't trust myself to be selective about fish anyway!   thats a fairly usual sushi roll layout if you're not using any sort of fish, how is it not

Crab sticks, krab sticks, imitation crab meat or seafood sticks are seafood made of starch and finely pulverized white fish (surimi), shaped and cured to resemble the leg meat of snow crab or Japanese spider crab.[1]

pentachris likes this

7 hours ago, Creep said:

i actually LOVE meat substitutes.  like i will choose imitation duck any time at a thai restaurant when they have it.  delicious!  ive never even had real duck!!  How did THAT happen?  

in contrast i guess mock duck actually is vegetarian

idk i am just a tofu fiend gimme all the tofu 

6 hours ago, Creep said:

ew

yogurt is an awful thing

i also love yogurt

yogurt and tofu have always been two of my favorite foods since i was a wee child, what a weirdo right

i probably eat too much plain yogurt

i was pretty annoyed today i went to a place and ordered a small cream of artichoke soup and a veggie sandwich, to go, and then drove back to my office, only to realize that it was actually... clam chowder, so i had to drive back to the place to get the soup i actually ordered. like i basically opened it and thought well shit that doesn't look like cream of artichoke soup but idk it looks like it has potatoes in it and i don't wanna drive back there, took a bite and found something very chewy in my mouth, started to realize it tasted slightly seafoody and that's when the grittiness came in that i remember from the only other time i've ever tried clam chowder, good thing i'm not allergic to fish like everyone always asks me for some reason when i state that i don't want fish. sigh