Sign in to follow this  
Moon

Persona 5

I accidentally started dating Ann :lol: I thought they were going to give me a more explicit warning that I was initiating a relationship. 

I felt so bad for her though. It felt shitty to pick 'everyone else has your back!'. 

I've been taking a lot of long breaks playing. It is very long but that's not necessarily hindering my enjoyment of it. 

I'm at around 75 hours in in what I understand to be the second to last palace. 

The ending of this thing goes on longer than lotr, jesus :facepalm:

Spoiler

I liked it a lot, obviously. I didn't care much about the main plot by the end, but I liked some of the characters enough for it to still bring a smile to my face. Everything involving Futaba and Sojiro was great, and waifu Makoto fits the story so perfectly I can't imagine playing it any other way. Sae might be my favorite character overall tho :wub:

Some of the other characters, though, man are they bad. Ann is just a trainwreck of anime girl misogyny, and Kawakami is maybe even worse but too useful to ignore. I think I prefer 3 overall, mainly for the plot and characters, though that could be the nostalgia talking, and in terms of mechanics 5 is blatantly the better game.

Moon likes this

On 10/10/2017 at 8:55 PM, 👻sPoOkY mNeMnOs🕯️ said:

These locked door puzzles on the cruise ship are the fucking worst

You weren't kidding about this. It took me a couple of (in-game) days to get through it. Just got to the pool deck last night. 

17 hours ago, Grim Peaks🌲🌲 said:

You weren't kidding about this. It took me a couple of (in-game) days to get through it. Just got to the pool deck last night. 

I wish I could tell you it gets better, but I felt like the rest of the game was a slog.