Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan Trott

Destiny 2

I hit level 20 yesterday evening before I even really thought about it. Also the overwatch style rewards for every level after that is a nice addition. Cannot wait for the raid considering the spaces some of the story have shown up. Best sky boxes in a game ever!!!!  

16 minutes ago, Lights said:

Have you got shares in Destiny 2 m8? Only reason I can think that you're plugging this woeful franchise so much!

mad we don't have a Child of Light thread eh

This actually looks pretty good. 

Id try it on pc if enough people got it on there. I enjoyed destiny 1 but it was pretty much diminishing returns if you played on your own. 

58 minutes ago, Crazy Disco Party said:

I got one yellow armor thing but it's worse than what I already had equipped...should I keep it or just dismantle it? 

Dismantle it.

The game, I mean.

2 hours ago, Crazy Disco Party said:

I got one yellow armor thing but it's worse than what I already had equipped...should I keep it or just dismantle it? 

Infuse the equipped thing into it and then use the perks on the yellow thing by changing class/play style to make the most of that perk.

They dumbed it down and you still don't get it :lol:

I spent a good portion of yesterday with two friends and I'm having a blast! I'm at 265 LL and there's still a lot to do before the new Raid and Strikes :o

I haven't even gotten to a Nightfall yet, which should be good practice.

I'm 283 and very much hooked. The rat king quest having to do a nightfall with 5 minutes remaining was destiny at his best and the whole nightfall time limit adds a really good element of tension to the mode. I don't really get the whole it's just an expansion, not a true sequel argument. It's very lazy. This game is superior in every single way. 

Heard some rumours about the raid, which, if true, could be very cool indeed.

it starts on earth, then goes into outer space, has proper cut scenes, a horde section and flying ships on rails

Though, obviously this could all be total nonsense. 

My main issue so far is how it does all feel a bit easier. I have had 16 exotic items already, so if new content doesn't come quickly I will burn through it all and have nothing to do. But I guess I am in that 1% hardcore of the player base and know and understand that they wouldn't cater for what I want. 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-09-11-destiny-2-weekly-reset-time-daily-reset-4747

Destiny 2 weekly reset is the most important day in the week for those wanting to get the most out of Bungie's loot-filled shooter.

Many activities in the game - particularly those offering high level loot - are capped at dropping their rewards once per week, so learning the day these activities reset and start over is key to helping you reach higher levels and try out new challenges.