Sign in to follow this  
c.i.

TWIN PEAKS SPOILERAMA MEGATHREAD

I'm guessing they wanted people inclined to binge to be able to get to episode 4, which was the funniest/quirkiest if not quite Twin Peaks-ish. 

I liked having all four to watch last night, though I will definitely have to revisit at least 3 and 4 - I was fading for various reasons.

As for Michael Cera, I loved it - though it was the kind of enjoyment where I was thinking "is this terrible?" throughout. I'm very comfortable with Twin Peaks doing that to me.

There is a bit of "oh here's so and so" as someone was saying, but I don't find it too distracting.

I'm really excited about this. It feels more like Mulholland Drive, Inland Empire, or even Eraserhead at points than it ever really feels like Twin Peaks, but I'm good with that. Lynch!

3 minutes ago, Hentai67 said:

Andy getting hit by the loose board at Leo Johnson's house is one scene that goes on way too long and bothers me for some reason

Everytime I try to remember this scene, I just end up visualising Sideshow Bob walking into rakes.

eeeezypeezy likes this

2 hours ago, C.I. said:

• w/r/t to evil cooper: I always interpreted the finale of the original to mean that BOB was now in possession of Coop but it seems instead that, that is/was cooper's the doppelganger from the lodge? BOB I guess is probably more than just a single entity that can only be in one place at a time. I get the sense he's behind the Matthew Lilliard business in South Dakota. it is probably best not to overthink these things because it's not gonna be explained really but here we are. at any rate evil mullet coop is a real bastard

Seems now that FWWM was a permanent move away from Bob possessing Leland and Dale. I think that is for the better. Hard to know now what bad Dale or Bob even are, and I hope we get a little more to fill that out, bit generally the last thing I am looking for out of this is answers.

I'm a bit wary of going into 3 knowing what I know so far. I'll outline the pros and cons.

+CI thinks it's the best one yet.

-I heard that there's the least amount of Twin Peaks in this particular episode of Twin Peaks

+hotrock says there's a lot of naked women

-none of them are likely to be Madeline Zima.

Peach likes this

2 minutes ago, tonks said:

Let me remind myself.

Is he the one that couldn't get a boner?

he could but only for the women in JUGS MAGAZINE and not for his lovely wife charlotte

there's a particularly disturbing scene in which they go to couples therapy and name charlotte's vag "rebecca" and cooper's dick "schooner"

ocean likes this