Sign in to follow this  
c.i.

TWIN PEAKS SPOILERAMA MEGATHREAD

Watching Lynch lose his cool during the filming of the remote control scene and say "who the fuck cares how long a scene is?" was a highlight of the special features for me. Really fun to watch him work, you can see how specific and how passionate his vision is.

alien, Moon, c.i. and 1 other like this

David Lynch isn't the only guy who works on Twin Peaks :lol: Everyone acts like frost doesn't do anything!

I wasn't really a fan of the final dossier, tho. Literally the worst book I've ever listened to. 

lukin? and dregs like this

16 hours ago, magnets☮ said:

this is sort of stupid but it is real, according to the most recent Frost book:

Hide contents

Donald Trump has the owl ring.

I already posted this... WITH a picture so yea admins please delete this post and redirect the likes to me ty

magnets☮ and ocean like this

On 1/3/2018 at 3:09 PM, mogi said:

David Lynch isn't the only guy who works on Twin Peaks :lol: Everyone acts like frost doesn't do anything!

I wasn't really a fan of the final dossier, tho. Literally the worst book I've ever listened to. 

I would love to know the working relationship between these two.

It's probably an unfair comparison, but in my mind Frost is this Dan Brown type and Lynch just puts a far more interesting spin on it. 

ocean likes this

My understanding is that Mark is kind of the point person for the actual logic and lore of the show, and pitches ideas to DL that he may accept or reject. I think they're sort of deferential to each other, since there's a lot of (maybe semi-intentional) disconnect between the events reported by the show and the books. I'll advocate for Mark's books even if they're clunky sometimes. It's not like they're difficult to read.