Sign in to follow this  
cnc

Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 - it's back! Pay up scum!!!

After several months institutionalised in a secure unit far from home after the Festive Fifty I've been let out on a residential release :)

And, after a year off in which Sean jammed his way to beating me by ONE FUCKING POINT, the paid league is back! The fun! The patter! The cut throat competition until at least half of us give up in early September! YES!

General rules:

1. £10 entry (stop fucking moaning, that's it, it's decided)

2. £10 gets you entry to a proper league and a head to head league

3. You Paypal me cold hard cash and I send you the codes (no, not those codes Donald!)

Prizes yet to be decided, but probably something like:

50% first place

30% second place

10% third place

10% winner of the H2H

(H2H - doesn't it sound great?!)

PAYPAL ME AT

cncuk99@icloud.com

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CLICK FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND NOT BUSINESS! Write me a note on the Paypal thing telling me your username here and I'll PM you the codes as soon as I can! And send your cash before the season starts or forget it :)

Lights likes this

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CURSED ONCE OPENED YOU MUST JOIN THE FPL LEAGUE.

You are now cursed. You must join the FPL league or you will be killed. Tonight at 12:00am, by Bloody Mary. This is no joke. So don't think you can quickly get out of it and delete it now because Bloody Mary will come to you if you do not join the league. She will slit your throat and your wrists and pull your eyeballs out with a fork. And then hang your dead corpse in your bedroom cupboard or put you under your bed. 

YOU ARE NOW CURSED 

We strongly advise you join the FPL league and encourage others to join. It is seriously NO JOKE. We don't want to see another life wasted. ITS YOUR CHOICE... WANNA DIE TONIGHT? If you send the league code to...

NO PEOPLE - You're going to die.

1-5 PEOPLE - You're going to either get hurt or get the biggest fright of your life.

5-15 PEOPLE - You will bring your family bad luck and someone close to you will die.

15 -25 OR MORE PEOPLE - You are safe from Bloody Mary

BEAST and Kindergarten Plop like this

On 22/07/2017 at 9:28 AM, Lights said:

:)

Plop. Is. Worried.

@cnc are you going to post this on Atease too so we get WZ etc 

Wowee Zowee is the first person who's paid up, but yeah, good idea - on it

On 22/07/2017 at 11:05 AM, Lana Del Rey said:

I'm not joining this one :)

10% third place prizes are pathetic unless there are over ten people, which there won't be!

Says the absolute stroppy mare who always moaned at there being a 'pathetic fourth prize'. There's just no pleasing some people - maybe we'll have a communist league next year where everyone gets their cash back at the end of the season :)

I'm being an absolute forgetful twat at sending out codes - so bear with me, I'll absolutely get round to it

FYI pretty sure there's never been less than 10 in the league - we usually get to 15 or so

Kindergarten Plop likes this