Sign in to follow this  
big anthony riding a wave of spaghetti

do you eat your breakfast at home or at work?

in an ideal world I would wake up early enough to have a bowl of cereal at my desk at home every morning but I oversleep a lot so I end up just grabbing a bagel from the coffee shop here once or twice a week

but I've noticed in the office world some people keep like a bowl and cereal in their office and that strikes me as....a little weird? but also if I had my own office I would possibly do that too 

just seems weird to be doing part of your morning routine after you've already gotten to work

5 minutes ago, big anthony riding a wave of spaghetti said:

in an ideal world I would wake up early enough to have a bowl of cereal at my desk at home every morning but I oversleep a lot so I end up just grabbing a bagel from the coffee shop here once or twice a week

but I've noticed in the office world some people keep like a bowl and cereal in their office and that strikes me as....a little weird? but also if I had my own office I would possibly do that too 

just seems weird to be doing part of your morning routine after you've already gotten to work

Eating breakfast while you're on the clock at work is a life hack

I used to eat breakfast at work, or skip it and just have coffee at work. Now that I'm waking up at 6 for my puppy and I don't have to leave the house until 8, I'm having a bagel or toaster strudel or a piece of fruit and a couple cups of coffee while the pup eats her morning kibble.

when i used to go to the office i would just pack lunch and eat it at my desk. i try to do intermittent fasting so i don't generally eat anything until 10-11am 

since i work from home i usually just make myself some scrambled eggs, veg and tea/coffee around 11am 

I am in the car on my way to work within 20-30 minutes of rolling out of bed every day.

so I eat breakfast at work. breakfast is an extremely utilitarian meal for me, most of the time.

lately i've been having a bowl of cereal or an english muffin before leaving the house, but i've brought bagels intermittently in the past. i'm usually forcing myself to eat so i'm not ravenous later in the day, so i can pretty easily go until 11 or 12 without eating too:hecks: