Sign in to follow this  
Kindergarten Plop

Riverdale

This season of Riverdale is nowhere near as good as the first one, is it? Archie is even more pathetic than usual and this storyline isn't interesting at all. Something I don't understand... you know Jughead had to move schools because his dad went to jail and he got adopted by a family on the south side? It doesn't make any sense! He was homeless before his dad went to jail anyway, and now he's living at his dad's trailer instead of with his new family. Also, the schools can't be that far apart from each other because Betty popped to Jughead's before school, and a few episodes ago Jughead was at Betty's school during lunch and then went back to his school afterwards. There was no need at all for him to change schools. If he needed to do it for the plot to advance and to introduce new characters, they should have had him expelled or something.

BEAST likes this

It's....not been the best of starts. 

Have we even seen his adopted parents this season? 

I can't really make sense of the geography because it must be pretty close if Archie can go there in the middle of the night and do what he was doing, did he even have a vehicle? They made it sound like the south side was a million miles away in the first season, a different world, turns out that different world is just a hop skip and a jump away!  

I HATE ARCHIE, I want him to DIE.

The good thing about a long season is hopefully this story won't be the main one for the entire thing. 

Kindergarten Plop likes this

The writers have no idea what to do with Cheryl do they :lol: they know the fans love her but they don't know how to get her into the plot. 

'Look we had hardly any Cheryl last week, quick what should we do? The fans are going mental.'

'Err... introduce a new character who can try to rape her?'

'Perfect' 

24 minutes ago, Lauren Tsai said:

Do you think Toni had to get her guts punched in and then her head smashed in with a knuckle duster to become a Serpent? Doubt it.

Sexist otherwise, and Riverdale is all about equality (street).