Sign in to follow this  
shakes

thread for mid 2000's mtv "reality" and/or "dating" shows

17 minutes ago, Jumping Man said:

Not sure what this is from but it's a classic. VH1 reality shows were like the low rent version of the MTV stuff which is really saying something. 

see, now was that so hard? pewdiepie should have just done this instead of saying the n word

6 hours ago, eeeezypeezy said:

I used to watch Undressed. Always late at night with the volume turned very low :lol:

Holy shit. You just blew my mind for a minute. I used to watch this shit all of the time. I haven't thought about it and forget it existed until right now. Amazing.

2 minutes ago, big anthony riding a wave of spaghetti said:

I didn't have cable so I just watched the upn equivalents of these shows like shipmates and third wheel whenever I was home sick from school

:jackyes:

watched a lot of shipmates and all my children in those situations

Somewhat off topic but has anyone ever seen Sexhouse? It's The Onion's take on this sort of show and it's actually pretty hilarious. Binge watched it a year or two ago and was not disappointed.