Sign in to follow this  
flavor

is fantasy the best song ever

I had a conversation about the this recently because I thought Heatbreaker was the one that samples the tune that is actually sampled In Fantasy. Heartbreaker the better song but the good version with the Tom Tom Club sample is in my head only. 

god that video has so much more credential than tom tom club could ever dream of

genius of love: random "james brown! james brown!" chants that read like liberals being self-congrulatory for liking a black guy

fantasy: real fun w/ black dancers!

no offence to tina weymouth or anything, i like her, she looks like my allergist's secretary

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this